Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 4:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your problem with Islam? Think about it
RE: What is your problem with Islam? Think about it
(June 18, 2018 at 10:41 pm)yragnitup Wrote:
(June 18, 2018 at 4:49 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Trolls trolls, never feed them they say.

Reading the rules:

Though:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p...m=Trolling

TROLL !!

I asked you to prove your claim that in Islam Angel is a Rank and not a "Race" & since Gabriel is an Angel what was his race according to you. Actually there is no such thing in Islam. .

Quote:Verse 18:50 is a  problem cos it makes Allah stupid asking the angels to prostrate & punishing the jinn instead

Jinn didn't prostrate, Jinn got punished.
?

Quote:And more stupidity of Allah is, in verse 38:77, Allah expelled Iblis from heaven for not prostrating to Adam , Chapter 38 is chapter no 88 by order of revelation. Then, in verse 20:120 Iblis is still lurking in heaven seducing Adam to commit sin. Chapter 20 is chapter 135 by order of revelation. All messed up cos its basically a plagiarized fairy tale.

?

Quote:https://quran.com/38/77-87
Sahih International

Sura 38, The Quran:

(77) [ Allah ] said, "Then get out of Paradise, for indeed, you are expelled.
(78) And indeed, upon you is My curse until the Day of Recompense."
(79) He said, "My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."
(80) [ Allah ] said, "So indeed, you are of those reprieved
(81) Until the Day of the time well-known."
(82) [Iblees] said, "By your might, I will surely mislead them all

It looks like Satan prayed after his sin, to be "Adam's demon". So he became one of the "reprieved".
And his prayer got accepted, that's why he was haunting Adam and Eve.

There's also another verse that shows that God knew exactly that Satan was haunting Adam and Eve, but he left him to test humanity:

Quote:https://quran.com/20/112-122
Sura 20, The Quran:

Sahih International

(117) So We said, "O Adam, indeed this is an enemy to you and to your wife. Then let him not remove you from Paradise so you would suffer.
(118) Indeed, it is [promised] for you not to be hungry therein or be unclothed.
(119) And indeed, you will not be thirsty therein or be hot from the sun."
(120) Then Satan whispered to him; he said, "O Adam, shall I direct you to the tree of eternity and possession that will not deteriorate?"

Satan's wish was accepted; and he turned from an angel to a disgusting thorn trolling Adam and Eve and their kin; haunting them left and right, for a very very short time. Personally; I think Satan is a psychopath. He has mental problems and he is far gone.

So tell the story fully; please. If you keep it to discussing; people like me will not call you a bitch.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your problem with Islam? Think about it - by WinterHold - June 20, 2018 at 4:07 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8013 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Charlie Hebdo journalist sees a problem with Islam and Mohammed mralstoner 5 1377 October 22, 2016 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5590 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Your Primary Goal of Life ?-- Islam Khansins 23 2912 September 14, 2014 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  What do you think is the most repulsive aspect of Islam. Lemonvariable72 18 6065 December 7, 2013 at 4:40 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 34167 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet