Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 9:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When America will come back for the rest of the middle east
RE: When America will come back for the rest of the middle east
Quote: As it is, we haven't got much oil from anyone, have we?
Surely you didn't, did you. I wonder who profits from the oil in Iraq. Not the Iraqis. Not us Turks. And certainly not the Iranians, nor any other terrorist groups that used to go around sniping your soldiers during the day.
So who profits? Of course, you do. Your companies do.
Quote: It certainly does not seem like it, as it takes 40 dollars to fill up an itty bitty car.
Well, that's certainly not due to the lack of oil.
Quote:You also seem to think that your problems are the fault of America.
They weren't our problems to begin with until you showed up with those fighter jets of yours. And why, exactly? Iraq wasn't your problem, neither was Afghanistan. So what exactly do you think your problems are?
Quote:but if the lot of you fuckers could stop the terrorist cells that live in and amongst you, we wouldn't have much of an excuse to go over there, would we?
Who are those? There are no terrorists in Turkey but the communist seperatists, the PKK, whose numbers have risen from 3000 to 7000 after the invasion of Iraq.
And the other terrorists...I think you forget the fact that it was your government, who have helped many terrorists to fame, when they were still fighting your enemies, the communists.
And now you see them as a valid excuse to invade other countries?
Quote:You seem to forget that the violence that is coddled over there has leaked out into the rest of the world more than once.
And you think that it is America's duty to stop them. Besides 9/11, who was already a very suspicious occasion, the only instances of Americans dying from terrorist attacks, happened in the countries they illegally invaded.
Quote: When douchebags from the Middle East bomb major cities in other countries,
And I'm supposed to care? Other douchebags from the middle east have been bombing our cities for decades now, but we can't even cross the border into Iraq to bomb them the way you bombed Baghdat, or the way Israel bombed Gaza. What I demand, is fairness. I care not what Israel does in a fairly insignificant part of middle east, but after you've invaded two countries already, I think it's evident that the USA does not care about legality, nor fairness. And this is not the first case of America, deliberately destabilizing the middle east.
Iran, before the Islamic regime took over, was ruled by the Shah, who in return, rose to power thanks to a coup, that was staged by America.
Quote:Have you noticed that N. Korea has been largely left alone for quite some time now?
So did Iraq. And Iraq was invaded because of the allegations of weapons of mass destruction, which were never found.
So, if you look for weapons of mass destruction, maybe you should invade north korea aswell. Haven't got the guts? Maybe your courage only extends to some arabs who can't even find a reverse on a soviet tank.
Quote:Because we are kind enough to offer up our men to maintain the DMZ and help protect South Korea, even when it means they get chopped up by axe wielding nutcases.
Oh, thank you for your kindness, oh great USA. The soviet union is no more. N. Korea has no more relations with China. So what exactly is your business there?
Quote:Let's not forget that we pay the salaries of Iraqi soldiers working in Iraq now, or at least we did, not sure if we're still doing that. To be honest, that pisses me off, but we do it.
Well, I think that you should pay for all the infastructural damage that resulted from the war, direct or indirect, and pay all of the families that lost a relative in the war, a considerable salary, just because the mayhem was your fault in the first place. That would truly be fair towards those people whom you claim to have liberated.

Quote:By the way, why do people forget that the British occupied and fucked with Iraq for a long goddamn time before the U.S. got there? Iraq was only "free" for a few years when Saddam screwed the pooch? Why not ask when the Brits are coming in for the rest?
The brits were at least, quite honest about their intentions.
When they conquered the region, they at least made it known, that this region was their mandate, part of their territory, whom they held the rights of sovereignity. However, the USA invades under the guise of liberating the populace, but exploits it to the max. The inhabitants of the US perhaps know nothing of this, or maybe they just don't want to know, but it's certainly an established fact that people do not dislike America for no reason.

The true threat that the US presence poses to the stability in the middle east is that it uses legal and barely noticable means to exploit the region.
Namely, corporate power. They are not affiliated with the government, however, they maintain lobbies, and support politicians with their money, as such, those direct their policies in accordance with them.
As you see, America is still not out of Afghanistan, even though they have found Osama, in Pakistan, far from where he was rumored to be.

[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: When America will come back for the rest of the middle east - by kılıç_mehmet - October 5, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 4163 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 8593 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 8366 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3566 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1963 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 908 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 12113 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1227 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 4087 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Political caricature: come, post and share. WinterHold 73 5087 November 3, 2020 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Angrboda