Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 12:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rush Limbaugh calls Sandra Fluke a prostitute
RE: Rush Limbaugh calls Sandra Fluke a prostitute
*** UPDATE ON RUSH/FLUKE AFFAIR ***
as of March 5th, 2012

Limbaugh has lost these advertisers:
AOL
Proflowers (big time radio advertisers...Rush lost lots of $$$ when they left)
CarboniteQuicken Loads
Sleep Train (the first advertiser to leave Rush and start the landslide)
Sleep Number
Citrix Systems Inc.
Legal Zoom

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtLhVKCQC...ature=plcp

------
Up tp date: TWO RADIO STATIONS HAVE DROPPED RUSH'S TALK RADIO SHOW

source:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/adve...d=15852538

Quote:Online media giant AOL, tax attorney group Tax Resolution Services, weight loss program Sensa and vitamin supplier Vitacost announced Monday that they were pulling their commercials from Limbaugh's program, bringing the total number of companies withdrawing their ads to eleven.

My personal opinion - I do not for one second believe Rush "sincerely apologized" to Fluke. Rush NEVER apologizes for anything, and he has that history to prove he never apologizes. It is very difficult to get an accurate list of who is dropping RUSH, as it seems that just as soon as a list is created, another handful of advertisers and even entire radio stations are dumping Rush. We may not know the entire damage done to Rush because of his big fat bigot mouth until a few week or so down the road. Right now Rush's show is bleeding badly and Rush is frantically trying to do damage control. I will try to keep the list updated.

I also wished to spawn a list of advertisers still affiliated with Rush for those interested to send emails or to flat out boycott them (which is what I do. Every dollar spent is a political message), but it seems I will be unable to do so at the rate advertisers are dropping like flies. The list I would build now would be wrong within the next 12 hours at the rate this hemoraging of Rush's program sponsers is going now.

Popcorn

It keeps getting better and better. I do love seeing fascists get their asses kicked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rush Limbaugh calls Sandra Fluke a prostitute - by reverendjeremiah - March 6, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Ally Calls for Public Executions ZoomerTrumper 1 410 February 26, 2024 at 11:52 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Trump Ally Calls for Public Executions ZoomerTrumper 1 408 February 26, 2024 at 11:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Calls for Bipartisanship onlinebiker 12 613 January 28, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: no one
  The WLB Calls For More Police Brutality. Minimalist 9 1314 July 30, 2017 at 4:47 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Ted Calls Mein Drumpf classless....HA! Brian37 0 684 March 23, 2016 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Sen. Warren Calls It For What It Is Minimalist 1 705 September 4, 2014 at 12:01 am
Last Post: tjakey
  Why do Republicans support Rush Limbaugh??? Mystical 31 7823 March 6, 2013 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Rush Limbaugh says the darndest things Faith No More 63 22199 September 15, 2012 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Nick Clegg calls a bigot a bigot Napoléon 10 2483 September 12, 2012 at 6:54 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Rush Limbaugh Says Republicans Aren't Sexist Diamond 20 12175 March 20, 2012 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise