Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 3:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think "necrophilia" can be considered a legit sexual orientation?
RE: Do you think "necrophilia" can be considered a legit sexual orientation?
(March 24, 2013 at 10:47 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Conditioning, effective for either purposes of control or for sowing disorder, powerful stage-set for future investment (particularly: dynasties, puppeteering, leverage in general), brutal sexual education, etc.

What constitutes child rape in this case? Are we considering consensual child sex akin to child rape; are we considering two similarly aged children having sex akin to child rape; are we using a less ridiculous definition of child rape which involves absence of consent in (at least) one party?

And you do not see any danger behind lowering the age of concent? I have mentioned before that this would give actual abusers a legal relaim to act within and to avoid punishment.

Or do you simply ignore things which dont fit into your fairytale way of seeing the world?

Quote:Reduced chance for HIV contraction, sometimes effective towards establishing dominance hierarchy if done at age where individual can remember the occurrence, some believe that surgically modified genitals look 'better', traditional in many cultures (for either sex), typically seen as a plus in the parent's eyes if/when it is performed, at early ages the individual will (typically) be very mildly affected by the loss.

Someone please remind me to never turn evil? Tiger

I am not talking about circumcision!!!!

Teaearlgreyhot proposed in another (lets debate outlandish useless stuff) threads that one should debate the possible legalisation of having a boy castrated before he reaches puperty - so his vocal chords remain unchanged and give him the possibility to sing with a high pitched voice as an adult.

Quote:Dildos, vibrators, whips, chains, ropes, and any other non-person object used towards sexual gratification. That it's against any laws is simply hilarious Tongue

Please guide me through that thought process which makes you think that a dildo can be equated to a corpse?!

Quote:Ahhh, then they shouldn't feel remotely confused when they are assassinated Smile Will keep in mind, 'tell next victim what they do not owe me an explanation prior to their death'.

What the fuck are you actualy talking about?!

Quote:Most people would feel comfortable in a society where fucking a corpse is legal (few would engage in the behavior in the first place).

Wrong.
Show me the sociaty in which people would be ok with people selecting random corpses and fucking these?

Quote:Many people are apparently comfortable in societies where genital mutilation of children is legal.

Show me where the castration of a child is legal?

And it might be that the removing of the clitoris is common in some African countries, yet this doesnt make it alright!

Quote:I don't see where child particularly rape differs from any other sort of rape, but I also do not believe the legality or illegality of it affects the wide majority of people who would like to rape a child.

Violet, do you actualy want to add things to a debate or are you simply writing things without realising what you are writing?!

Do you honestly believe that if a thing is legal or not doesnt really make a difference?!!!

Quote:My question: how could this be legalized to account for the increased number of murders, child protection lawsuits, and ownership over children in the result of pregnancies?

How has the one thing got to do with these things?!

Violet, if you want to annoy someone with nonsence go and annoy someone else!

Quote:To make it legal, you'd first have to unravel that ball of wax, otherwise it would be both legal and not legal at once (raping the child is legal, abusing the child... isn't?).

[Image: 276253_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Jackie-Chan_1280x1024.jpg]

Fantasy world much?!

Quote:Who doesn't think that corpse-fucking should be legal?

Doctors and relatives.

Quote:I've been told before that it's illegal for moose to fuck each other 'in the street'... lots of outrageous things in the world.

What has that to do with the subject?!!!!

Quote:Moose who get it on when there's people around, liars and bullies and witches oh my, a good side of bluster with a european accent unrecognizable due to inebriety. Wink

[Image: 276253_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Jackie-Chan_1280x1024.jpg]

Violet! When I deliver an argument which is based on reality, I am not interested and certainly not amused about you giving an "argument" which is nothing else but a fart from the disneyland you have created in your brain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think "necrophilia" can be considered a legit sexual orientation? - by Something completely different - March 25, 2013 at 9:36 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexual desire seems to be a curse for men Macoleco 121 8251 January 24, 2023 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Would you get rid of your sexual desire if you could? Macoleco 78 12897 October 16, 2017 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Exploring orientation and playing with perspective. Arkilogue 2 747 October 1, 2016 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Do you think the universe is real? Excited Penguin 40 5897 December 15, 2015 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Sappho
  Just read this and tell me what you think. rary 75 9848 June 3, 2015 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  You can't prove to me you are an atheist. Knowledge of God 129 19006 June 29, 2014 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  What Do You Think of Presuppositionalism? MindForgedManacle 15 3140 December 19, 2013 at 7:46 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  unreported personal experiences of sexism/sexual harassment? ideologue08 24 10504 May 30, 2013 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Violet
  [split] Do you think "necrophilia" can be considered a legit sexual orientation? Love 7 3773 May 4, 2013 at 5:22 am
Last Post: Violet
  A One In An infinity Chance That God Exists. What Do You Guys Think? amateurlyinsightful 82 30560 July 6, 2012 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: amateurlyinsightful