Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 11:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stephen Hawking boycotts Israeli academic conference
RE: Stephen Hawking boycotts Israeli academic conference
What lie? What's zionist about the observation that the group of humans living in an area today are -not- the same as the groups living in those areas in the past?

You can describe any piece of land as stolen, if all that it requires is displacement, which is the very best that you'll be able to do. Immigration, emigration and displacement are the running themes of the entirety of our history as a species.......

Tanks, rockets, and rocks are all essentially interchangeable for me. They fulfill the same purpose in the same manner.

Is your contention honestly that eastern europeans emigrating to a specific region for whatever reason robs the present political entity of any legitimacy? Good fucking luck. Would I have supported the establishment of Isreal as a nation? No, but it's here now, and it has real world problems. Problems which cannot be solved by pointing at "teh jews"........

Jerkoff

Perhaps a double whammy is in order. Give the Palestinians Isreal, and give the Isrealis all of their property and land (now, mostly inherited in both instances) back? Whadda you say, carve up Europe and make way for "teh jews"?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
Poster Boy? - by A_Nony_Mouse - May 8, 2013 at 8:21 pm
RE: Stephen Hawking boycotts Israeli academic conference - by The Grand Nudger - May 12, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Press Conference Brian37 4 368 January 20, 2021 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Listening to President Trump's Press Conference onlinebiker 12 1558 November 8, 2018 at 10:36 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trumps press conference....eek! Dancefortwo 14 975 September 27, 2018 at 10:34 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Stephen Colbert: The Legend of Roy Moore Minimalist 1 436 December 14, 2017 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Elizabeth Warren Last Night With Stephen Colbert Minimalist 4 962 November 21, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Stephen Colbert Works Over Drumpf Minimalist 0 780 January 12, 2017 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why is ISIS Worse than the 1948 Israeli State? Rhondazvous 36 5452 August 15, 2016 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1295 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Alqaeda is a U.S., Saudi and Israeli backed organization. I and I 62 13312 December 23, 2013 at 11:42 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Stephen Fry Arguing with Russian Anti-Gay Lawmaker Nine 3 1687 October 18, 2013 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Nine