Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 10:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer.
RE: Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer.
(October 18, 2013 at 7:26 am)Brian37 Wrote: See if you can spot the pattern.

"Without Thor lightening would exist as he is the reason for lightening."

"Without Posiden hurricanes would not exist as he is the reason for hurricanes"

You see the interesting thing is that the Bible/Torah explains that these nature controlling gods don't exist instead what you have is a natural order created by God. It doesn't mean it has to be some kind of deism where God is unable to interact with his creatures or reveal himself either.

Quote:"Without Allah nothing would exist as he is the reason for existence"

Allah is just the Arabic word for God it's the same thing. They take Mohammed as God final prophet of God after Jesus and I don't really agree that he was but that's a small nitpick. If you want to convert to Islam that's fine I guess, it can be done.

A full conversion there, not a partial conversion, no messing around.

Quote:How is it you rightfully reject those naked assertions and absurd claims but are too stupid to aim that same logic your rightfully use to reject those claims at your own superstition?

I would reject claims that are counter to God so polytheism is lumped with atheism. Islam is potentially a religion I'd be interested in though it has various elements I would object to like Shariah Law, and I'm not sure about Mohammed moral credentials though certainly he did say/do some good things.

Quote: If you are smart enough to rightfully reject the claims above, you have it in you to look in the mirror.

I reject atheism, polytheism (idol worship), and I have a few difference of opinion with other religions but I like to look at what I have in common with them.

Quote: It isn't that you cant do it, you simply don't want to do it.

You could believe in God if you wanted but simply don't want to do it. Unless you're saying you don't have the option?

Quote: I think you have it in you and hope you do for your own sake.

I have the free choice to believe what I want either way, do you? If you can't then you're brainwashed.

Quote:You will feel a lot better once you realize you don't have to defend that comic book.

It's a Holy Book on a comic book, not a book of science and not a book of history.
Come all ye faithful joyful and triumphant.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer. - by Sword of Christ - October 18, 2013 at 8:30 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Debunk the divine origin LinuxGal 35 2388 October 9, 2023 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1367 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Age of the Universe/Earth Ferrocyanide 31 4097 January 8, 2020 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  questions Christians can't answer Fake Messiah 23 2934 October 15, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Acrobat
  Good Christians only may answer... Gawdzilla Sama 58 10231 September 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  No-one under 25 in iceland believes god created the universe downbeatplumb 8 1817 August 19, 2018 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Christians: Why does the answer have to be god? IanHulett 67 15310 April 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Josh McDowell and the "atheistic" Internet Jehanne 43 6281 February 8, 2018 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Supernatural denial, atheistic hypocrisy? Victory123 56 9719 February 1, 2018 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  Miracles in Christianity - how to answer KiwiNFLFan 89 19104 December 24, 2017 at 3:16 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer