Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 1:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternative Medicine (Hint: This is NOT really medicine)
RE: Alternative Medicine (Hint: This is NOT really medicine)
(March 12, 2014 at 2:01 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I drop shitty people like that. I don't have enough money to waste on someone who will fuck things up or treat me like crap. I do my own research before I walk in so I expect the doctor to listen to me and discuss it. Mine does, despite also being in a hurry. She's great.

Ah, here comes the downside of heavily subsidized health care and being a Fenno-Swede. I belong to the only district in my town that guarantees Swedish service, and they have two to three doctors on duty, one of them being my GP. It costs me 12€ a year to go there, so money isn't an issue. Fortunately, since I'm a student, I have the right to go to another health care center, and that service is included in my tuition. But the best is that all employers have to provide heath care for their employees, and usually they make a contract with a private health care provider, and our workplace GP is really competent and nice. I only use my GP nowadays to send her my electronic prescriptions to be refilled, she hasn't seen me in person since I was 16 Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alternative Medicine (Hint: This is NOT really medicine) - by Kayenneh - March 12, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Americans spend $30 billion annually on alternative medicine Fake Messiah 26 4946 November 11, 2016 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas