Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 3:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Hell or Prison the best cure for immorality?
RE: Is Hell or Prison the best cure for immorality?
Woah. Ok let's go step by step.

Quote:My morality comes from the ability to determine the consequences of my actions and the effects they have upon others.
Great so do I.
Quote:You are an anti-theist on the other hand and oppose a perceived reality thus denying the notion that there can be a reality besides your own.
I never said that there can be a reality besides my own.
Quote:This then goes back to your morality which means you are aggressive and lack the virtues of kindness, love and tolerance.
I indeed do have these qualities and there are people who can confirm it.
Quote:Since you are incapable of living with other people who do not subscribe to your views
Actually I am doing it right now.
Quote:you become a nuisance and live to make other people's lives miserable making you an agent of suffering and thus immoral.
If my anti-theism causes other people suffering they can't blame me for it ROFLOL
Quote:This also goes back to your perception of reality as you deny the existence of others minds
I don't deny existence of other minds.
Quote:and their autonomy and you perceive yourself as a god because only you know what is best for another mind.
I do not percieve myself as a god nor did I ever say that. I do not always know what is best for another mind but I try to find out
Quote:You inflict yourself upon other minds as a tumor and try to create duplicates of your own mind through the influence of thoughts, ideas and perceptions.
If you can say so about me you must say so about everyone else Wink Shades
Quote:There is a word for this and it is called fitna(chaos). You are essentially the devil and much like the devil
Nice so I am the devil now.
Quote:you cannot cope with reality and the fact you are unable to have your own reality with your own ideals being presents exclusively.
You are saying I cannot do something I am doing right this second.
Quote:You behave much like an Iblis and in reality you are one. Hell is a very fit abode for you and in reality hell is where you will stay.
So you want me to go to hell. Thank you very much kind sir Wink Shades
Quote:But poor little old me cannot tell because I am delusional and do not live in your reality.
Actually you and I both live in same reality. It's not my reality but I live in it and so do you Wink Shades

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Hell or Prison the best cure for immorality? - by tor - March 21, 2014 at 1:29 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELL or not HELL? Little Rik 91 12127 November 10, 2018 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Technology and immorality vs religion and mortality dyresand 10 4579 June 28, 2015 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief Mudhammam 66 8949 April 22, 2015 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  From what I've heard, Heaven sounds like a prison. Jax 31 22394 April 6, 2011 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Emporion
  Should Religion be taught in Prison? Welsh cake 22 5550 October 7, 2010 at 4:39 am
Last Post: Skipper