Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 12:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The atheists get to poop thier pants thread
RE: The atheists get to poop thier pants thread
(May 6, 2014 at 4:38 pm)Heywood Wrote:
(May 5, 2014 at 11:45 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: At this point, I'm starting to hope Christianists get their way. It's the only way for them to learn their way is stupid. The question isn't whether atheists will shit themselves, but whether the Christians of Greece will be able to tolerate the foreseeable consequences of this ruling without shitting themselves. Looking forward to hearing how humanist and Hindu and Satanist invocations go.

This case was not about Christians getting their way. This case was about Christians keeping their way. Remember this suit was originally brought by atheists to stop a pre-existing practice.

And the decision reinforces that Greece has to allow nonChristians to give invocations. This will make for fine entertainment.

Frankly, this particular secularist is starting to get tired of trying to save ungrateful Christianists from the consequences of getting what they think they want.

(May 11, 2014 at 5:25 pm)Heywood Wrote:
(May 10, 2014 at 12:40 pm)Elskidor Wrote: I was hoping they wouldn't wait too long to react. Great news.

One thing that has me wondering is his reasoning. He announces this is pretty much a gag, wake up call and he doesn't even believe in Satan, so if it is a stunt to mock the poor ruling then will it be accepted?

Does Deerfield open their council meetings with prayer? If they do not they are not obligated under the ruling to give this troll equal billing.

Why yes. Yes they do open with prayer. I thought you were under the impression that it's a traditional practice, is there some particular reason you don't suspect it's the norm in Deerfield? It's the norm in my district in SC as well.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The atheists get to poop thier pants thread - by Mister Agenda - May 13, 2014 at 12:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2229 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Atheists and Feminists at Yale also tried to get Ayaan Hirsi Ali banned from speaking TheMessiah 18 3271 March 31, 2015 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What atheists get up to Jacob(smooth) 15 2779 January 21, 2014 at 6:35 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Where do atheists get their morality from? Atom 463 250745 September 17, 2012 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Why do atheists get singled out like this? Fred 71 15783 September 20, 2011 at 3:26 am
Last Post: fr0d0