Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 2:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Abortion is morally wrong
RE: Abortion is morally wrong
(July 27, 2014 at 8:47 pm)Losty Wrote:
(July 27, 2014 at 8:17 pm)answer-is-42 Wrote: Let me start by apologizing, I did not mean that statement quite as stern as it came off, the last 2 words were truncated - I meant do not talk TO ME. If you read my original post I specifically stated I had no intention of discussing the legality of abortion, only the the morality of the issue from a slightly different view that I do not often see discussed. I have no right or desire to curtail your discussion with others, but do have one regarding the discussion that I wanted to initiate and that was the intent of the statement, again sorry the last 2 words got cut off . Whether that changes things or not is up to you.
Regarding not being mean

"No. No no no. Worst argument ever" -- neither respectful, kind, nor meaningful. Just wanted you to be aware

While I do appreciate your nonpology, it's not really necesarry. Some people are rude on the internet. We all are at some point or another.
I did admit that I was wrong and it wasn't actually the worst argument ever. I won't apologize because I don't really see the point in fake apologies.

Not a "fake apology" but was a clarification, may I would have been better to say I was wrong, what I meant to say was "TO ME" Better?
Quote:Regarding the point of whether abortion was morally wrong or not -- I'm not sure if i can be more clear - the intent was to start a discussion the important Y question as I see it.
Again regarding being mean - your tenor is demeaning = i never called sex disgusting nor women promiscious - those are your words and thoughts NOT MINE. I never called pregnancy a punishment nor did I ever say that there should be one - you can try to straw man me {actual appropriate use of the term} if you want but that is not intellectually honest. I look at actions and consequences -- good or bad is up to you but they are still consequences.

I was making a point. Actually 2 points.
The first point is that you really never did state and argument for abortion itself being immoral.
The second being that unless you consider sex to be immoral there is no reason why people should deal with the consequences of it. I like to eat sushi at a tiny little family owned restaurant that isn't very clean and has no AC. I know the risks are high for food poisoning, but I choose to take the risk because their sushi is so amazingly delicious. If I get food poisoning, is it immoral for me to take antibiotics?

I certainly do not think sex is immoral nor does my arguement have anything to do with that question. Again, a straw man arguement - please look up what that is and see that you are doing the same thing over and over.
I am making a moral arguement that i will break down again. Before I do, you are again making a "straw man" analogy by arguing a position I do not take. The question of morality comes from responsibility, ie taking responsibilty is moral and not to do so is immoral, it says NOTHING on the morality of the action itself. In your example, the responsibility is between you and your self and presumptively you have given yourself permission for any action.
However to use your analogy, more in line with my arguement would be if you OWNED the restaurant and provided risky food (because it was cheaper, easier, you're a bad person, whatever) and they became sick. If you knew your food carried a risk of carrying disease and you none the less gave it to SOMEONE ELSE then are you culpable to them for the consequence?
Now back to my moral arguement. In the most simplest terms: If person A does action B willingly and knowing it could directly result in C is A responsible for C? If not WHY?
My belief is not taking responsibility for your actions is "immoral"
To make this apply to abortion the arguement must also be wether or not having an abortion is "taking responsibility." I argue it is not and did give an example. I also requested if you disagree please provide support for your stand as I have done.

I hope this clarifies my arguement and responses will be on point.

Quote:My fundamental question is do people have implicity responsibility for actions they willfully take assuming they can or should understand the consquences. I suggest they do, but if not, why not?
I put abortion into this category because that is how I see it, if it does not belong here, philosphically why not?

I am happy to listen and discuss thoughts on topic.

Yes people should be responsible for their actions. In the case of accidental pregnancy, if you cannot or are not willing to have a child, then being responsible for your actions would mean either having an abortion or giving birth and giving the baby up for adoption.

Again see above, the direct question to you is why do you believe that having an abortion is a means of "taking responsibility." while it does "solve the problem" I don't feel that it is an act of responsibility anymore then burning down the house of a neighbor you broke the window of is - both cases the initial consequence is moot but in neither do I see personal culpability.

(July 27, 2014 at 8:49 pm)Natachan Wrote: Choosing to abort is not an abdication of responsibility. A woman finds herself pregnant and she must choose. Does she keep a child she can't support, possibly impoverishing herself and this child and all the problems that come to a child with such a background? Does she give her child up to a foster system which might never find a home for this child, thereby condemning this child to a life of lessened opportunity? Does she place that child with an adoptive family whose morals and values she can't be sure of? Or does she terminate during the first trimester, when the cluster of cells has no the least semblance to humanity, can't suffer, and is most likely to miscarry anyway?

More than that the idea still puts the life of the woman as less than the zygote. I find this odd, and I can't understand it. Why is the life and well being of the woman less important than the cluster of cells?

While some of those arguements deal with outcomes, none address the question of personal responsibilty I have addressed. The closest analogy I can think of is if you cause and accident and damage something, yet you are poor and canot afford to repair the damage you have caused, are you there for morally absolved of responsibility becuase it would be hard for you? Again this is not a legal arguement, you can certainly file for bankrupcy and I would not collect anything, but that is not the PHILOSOPHICAL point I am trying to raise here.

(July 28, 2014 at 12:21 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(July 27, 2014 at 1:44 pm)answer-is-42 Wrote: Actually pregnancy is a known and accepted consequence of sex, meteor strikes are NOT a accepted consequence of anything.

What an arbitrary line: pregnancy is a consequence of sex in exactly the same way that meteor strikes are a consequence of existing in physical space. Why is one thing something one just has to face the consequences for, despite the protections they use, whereas the other is somehow home free?

SEX CAN RESULT IN PREGNANCY, I'm not sure how to make it anymore clear than that. Again I said if you invent a machine that COULD attract meteors then maybe you would have cuplability for a meteor strike. IF A CAUSES B THEN THERE IS an accepted consequence. Note homosexual sex does NOT cause pregnancy therefore this arguement does not apply to anyone who gets pregnant from homosexual intercourse, but im sure the medical community would be interested to hear about it. I just wanted to clarify because I am getting a lot of folk who don't understand biology here.

Quote: For example, you drive your car everyday, if one day you get into an accident and damage someone else's car can you argue I only wanted to get around, I didn't agree to hit your car so I'm not going to pay the bill.

Ah, but now you're talking about a different scenario, one in which fault and blame enter into the equation. But on the topic of pregnancy you've already stated that all the protection in the world wouldn't change your moral position, and pregnancy itself, especially in that case, would have nothing to do with either party actually involved. In your car scenario someone is at fault, intentions or not, but I wasn't discussing intentions, was I? If the cars were empty and a landslide smashed them together, would either owner be at fault there? If not, why would the woman be responsible for biological processes that she can't control?

Again, if you are in an action where a result is known to occur then you can be responsible. If you park you car at the top of a hill, do not turn your wheel or engage the brake and it slide down hitting another car you are responsible, if an earthquake that you have NO CONTROL OVER does damage then there is no one that is responsible. You argue woman (and men) cannot control their biology, but I argue they can - it sucks and they wouldn't be maximally happy (I know I wouldn;t be happy) by not having sex. You CHOOSE to have sex, if you don't ITS RAPE!
Moreover, if I got into an accident and was injured, I am allowed to seek healthcare for that injury. No doctor in the world would refuse to work on me because I "knew the risks" of driving a car.

Not sure how this applies to my arguement of personal responsibility in anyway - please try to frame it in way that deals with your personal responsibility to another as a consequence of your action and I woudl consider

Quote: Or if you play ball in your backyard, use reasonable precautions (a fence or whatever) and you still accidently hit the ball into your neighbor's window can you aruge you are not responsible becuase you only want to play ball not break a window?

And again you bring up a scenario in which responsibility plays a part, when in conception we have no control at all over sperm or ovulation.

WE HAVE CONTROL ON HAVING SEX, just liek the ball game - we can't control physics, and gravity, and momentum but we can control IF WE PLAY THE GAME

Quote:Regarding automony, I specifically state willingly and I argue by enganging in behavior that has a potential consequence you implicitly agree to those consquence assuming you knew of them and it was voluntary. Not sure where I forced anyone to do anything. thanks

So as long as you define "willingly" as "unwillingly, so long as some abstract but known consequences may or may not be present," then they were doing it willingly. Gotcha.

When I go into the city, I recognize that there's a chance I might be mugged. The city is dangerous, especially at night. If I get mugged, does the fact that I knew the risk mean I consented to be mugged? That's the problem with your argument; there's a ton of situations in which we technically know there are risks associated with doing them, but that doesn't mean we've consented to those risks, nor that we should be prevented from lessening the consequences of them. As I've said before, we live in an unpredictable world, and we shouldn't take that fact as a tacit acceptance of every possible risk there is.

... Unless you're just talking about pregnancy, in which case I'd love to know how you resolve the special pleading there.

I'm not sure I agree with your analogy as mugging or murder, or anything else done by another person then involves someone infringes on your personal rights in a way they should not and that brings in a different set of moral issues which I would be happy to discuss seperately. Perhaps a more close analogy would be if you decided to go hiking in the mountain. If you knew the dangers and went anyway are you not responsible if an accident does befall you? I'm not saying people should not help you or you "deserved to die," but rather ultimately the blame for any unfortunate outcome would still be on you and if you broke your arm you would be responsible that the outcome occurred. If there was then a consequence to someone else, say you lot a hard drive with your company data in the woods whie hiking then you would be culpable for that. My point is personal responsibility to others for your actions.

Quote:I disagree with your changing of the analogy - if anything paying your own way is masturbation so you won't get pregnant (if you do they will worship your kid for 2K years) hence you didn't agree to my conditions and I have no claim to your.

That's the entire point. Merely asserting by fiat that the analogy should be something else isn't terribly convincing.

THIS IS A STRAW MAN I SPECIFICALLY SAY IF YOU AGREE TO MY TERMS THEN AND ONLY THEN DO I HAVE A RIGHT TO YOUR KIDNEY (read my analogy), if you then say NO it's more like if i do my own think then you still have a right that is indeed a DIFFERENT ARGUEMENT. My arguement is if you agree to the terms then you agree to the consequences, if you don't agree to my terms then you don't agree to the consequences.

Quote:Sex is sex pregnancy is pregnancy is not a valid statement as sex leads to pregnancy, to paraphrase another response I gave, driving is driving and accidents are accidents, I didn't agree to the accident so I'm not responsible?

You know what? Both of those statements are true, because there are accidents where nobody is at fault. Which is the situation most closely analogous to pregnancy: if you're not in control of your car, and it's at a dead stop, and then another car at a dead stop is pushed into your car by some external force, are either of you drivers at fault?
If someone makes you pregnant without your consent it is RAPE, otherwise you are saying that SEX IS COMPLETELY INVOLUNTARY AND CANNOT BE CONTROLLED, is that your position?

So why on earth would the pregnant woman be at fault for the mindless, external forces she couldn't control, in the form of sperm? Dodgy

Quote:Again meteor strikes are not a known consequence of anything, though if you invent a machine that could attract them to you and then get hit by one then it would be. let me know when that happens

Meteor strikes are a known consequence of living on a planet with gravity; after all, we know how meteors are attracted down here, and we know what happens when they land. According to your logic we have just as much information to make the decision to live on a planet outside of an armored bunker one in which we consent to being hit with meteors.
I'm tired of writing the same thing -- see above

Messages In This Thread
Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 17, 2014 at 4:18 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - June 17, 2014 at 4:22 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by ManMachine - July 1, 2014 at 4:53 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Clueless Morgan - July 1, 2014 at 11:06 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 2:47 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bibliofagus - July 1, 2014 at 3:26 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - July 1, 2014 at 3:48 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 3:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 17, 2014 at 4:29 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by ShaMan - June 17, 2014 at 4:38 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - June 17, 2014 at 4:39 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 17, 2014 at 4:39 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jacob(smooth) - June 17, 2014 at 4:26 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dragonetti - June 17, 2014 at 4:26 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Elskidor - June 17, 2014 at 4:27 pm
Abortion is morally wrong - by Rampant.A.I. - June 17, 2014 at 4:27 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by ShaMan - June 17, 2014 at 4:28 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 17, 2014 at 4:29 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - June 17, 2014 at 4:33 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 17, 2014 at 4:41 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 17, 2014 at 5:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ryantology - June 17, 2014 at 6:22 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Tonus - June 18, 2014 at 2:57 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - June 17, 2014 at 5:00 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - June 17, 2014 at 5:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 17, 2014 at 5:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - June 17, 2014 at 5:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 17, 2014 at 5:10 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by downbeatplumb - June 20, 2014 at 12:48 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - June 20, 2014 at 6:34 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - June 17, 2014 at 5:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Heywood - June 20, 2014 at 8:06 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 20, 2014 at 8:38 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Heywood - June 20, 2014 at 8:53 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 20, 2014 at 8:56 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Heywood - June 20, 2014 at 9:12 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 20, 2014 at 9:18 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Heywood - June 20, 2014 at 9:26 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 20, 2014 at 9:28 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by JuliaL - June 20, 2014 at 9:31 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Heywood - June 20, 2014 at 9:48 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by JuliaL - June 20, 2014 at 10:03 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Heywood - June 20, 2014 at 10:21 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by vodkafan - June 20, 2014 at 10:28 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Heywood - June 20, 2014 at 10:36 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by vodkafan - June 20, 2014 at 10:47 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Heywood - June 20, 2014 at 10:55 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - June 20, 2014 at 11:02 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by vodkafan - June 20, 2014 at 11:05 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - June 20, 2014 at 11:05 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by vodkafan - June 20, 2014 at 11:17 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Heywood - June 20, 2014 at 11:24 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Broseph Ballin - June 20, 2014 at 11:40 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 20, 2014 at 11:47 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 20, 2014 at 11:16 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by JuliaL - June 20, 2014 at 10:11 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Elskidor - June 17, 2014 at 5:12 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 17, 2014 at 5:17 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - June 17, 2014 at 5:21 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - June 17, 2014 at 5:27 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 17, 2014 at 5:33 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - June 17, 2014 at 5:20 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - June 17, 2014 at 5:25 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by laikashuman - June 17, 2014 at 5:25 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 17, 2014 at 5:26 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jacob(smooth) - June 17, 2014 at 5:27 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by ignoramus - June 17, 2014 at 5:27 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bad Writer - June 17, 2014 at 5:31 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 17, 2014 at 5:33 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - June 17, 2014 at 5:39 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 17, 2014 at 5:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - June 17, 2014 at 5:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 17, 2014 at 5:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jacob(smooth) - June 17, 2014 at 5:52 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mister Agenda - June 17, 2014 at 6:53 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by laikashuman - June 17, 2014 at 5:35 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by laikashuman - June 17, 2014 at 5:44 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bad Wolf - June 17, 2014 at 5:44 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by laikashuman - June 17, 2014 at 5:45 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 17, 2014 at 5:47 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 17, 2014 at 6:08 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 17, 2014 at 6:12 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 17, 2014 at 6:19 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 17, 2014 at 6:23 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - June 17, 2014 at 5:52 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by laikashuman - June 17, 2014 at 5:55 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by isaac_albert - July 9, 2014 at 12:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 9, 2014 at 1:03 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by ignoramus - June 17, 2014 at 6:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - June 17, 2014 at 7:14 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - June 17, 2014 at 6:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 17, 2014 at 6:58 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 17, 2014 at 7:13 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by KichigaiNeko - June 17, 2014 at 7:09 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bad Wolf - June 17, 2014 at 7:15 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - June 17, 2014 at 7:20 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 17, 2014 at 7:24 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by ignoramus - June 17, 2014 at 7:23 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - June 17, 2014 at 7:26 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jenny A - June 17, 2014 at 8:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 17, 2014 at 9:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ryantology - June 17, 2014 at 11:26 pm
Abortion is morally wrong - by Rampant.A.I. - June 17, 2014 at 9:13 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 17, 2014 at 9:17 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by KUSA - June 17, 2014 at 9:21 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 17, 2014 at 9:42 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Thumpalumpacus - June 17, 2014 at 9:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jenny A - June 18, 2014 at 12:17 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 18, 2014 at 4:48 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 18, 2014 at 9:03 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jenny A - June 18, 2014 at 9:48 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 18, 2014 at 11:32 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jenny A - June 18, 2014 at 8:26 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 18, 2014 at 10:48 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jenny A - June 18, 2014 at 9:16 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 18, 2014 at 12:14 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by psychoslice - June 18, 2014 at 1:29 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 18, 2014 at 3:17 am
Abortion is morally wrong - by Rampant.A.I. - June 18, 2014 at 3:34 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 18, 2014 at 5:03 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - June 18, 2014 at 3:48 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Cato - June 18, 2014 at 4:41 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - June 18, 2014 at 7:39 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 18, 2014 at 7:47 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ryantology - June 18, 2014 at 12:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Thumpalumpacus - June 18, 2014 at 11:32 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by No_God - June 18, 2014 at 11:38 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mister Agenda - June 18, 2014 at 12:30 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Thumpalumpacus - June 19, 2014 at 11:31 am
Abortion is morally wrong - by Rampant.A.I. - June 18, 2014 at 12:59 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 18, 2014 at 2:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - June 18, 2014 at 6:48 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Rampant.A.I. - June 18, 2014 at 7:00 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - June 18, 2014 at 7:11 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - June 18, 2014 at 3:08 pm
Abortion is morally wrong - by Rampant.A.I. - June 18, 2014 at 3:36 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 18, 2014 at 5:25 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - June 18, 2014 at 9:10 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 18, 2014 at 5:30 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Rampant.A.I. - June 18, 2014 at 5:49 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 18, 2014 at 6:14 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - June 18, 2014 at 5:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 18, 2014 at 6:28 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 18, 2014 at 6:37 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bad Wolf - June 18, 2014 at 6:29 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 18, 2014 at 6:31 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 18, 2014 at 6:40 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 18, 2014 at 6:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 18, 2014 at 6:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ryantology - June 18, 2014 at 8:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 18, 2014 at 7:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 18, 2014 at 7:12 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 18, 2014 at 7:12 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - June 18, 2014 at 8:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 19, 2014 at 12:22 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - June 18, 2014 at 9:29 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jenny A - June 18, 2014 at 9:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - June 18, 2014 at 10:09 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jenny A - June 18, 2014 at 10:16 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 18, 2014 at 10:18 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jenny A - June 18, 2014 at 10:22 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 18, 2014 at 10:29 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jenny A - June 19, 2014 at 12:09 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mudhammam - June 19, 2014 at 12:59 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jenny A - June 19, 2014 at 1:19 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jenny A - June 19, 2014 at 9:11 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Clueless Morgan - June 19, 2014 at 12:35 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 18, 2014 at 10:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jenny A - June 18, 2014 at 11:47 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 18, 2014 at 8:39 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mudhammam - June 18, 2014 at 8:52 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 18, 2014 at 8:55 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by isaac_albert - July 9, 2014 at 3:35 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 9, 2014 at 7:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 18, 2014 at 8:41 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by LoveLogicalLife - June 18, 2014 at 11:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bad Wolf - June 19, 2014 at 2:40 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by ShaMan - June 19, 2014 at 2:48 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 19, 2014 at 3:39 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - June 19, 2014 at 8:34 am
Abortion is morally wrong - by Rampant.A.I. - June 19, 2014 at 4:26 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 19, 2014 at 6:53 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 19, 2014 at 9:19 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ryantology - June 19, 2014 at 3:27 pm
Abortion is morally wrong - by Rampant.A.I. - June 19, 2014 at 10:49 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 19, 2014 at 11:09 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 19, 2014 at 3:36 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 19, 2014 at 3:53 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 19, 2014 at 4:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ryantology - June 19, 2014 at 8:29 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 19, 2014 at 6:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 19, 2014 at 6:46 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 19, 2014 at 8:16 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 19, 2014 at 6:53 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - June 19, 2014 at 7:01 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 19, 2014 at 8:11 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by isaac_albert - July 9, 2014 at 4:07 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 9, 2014 at 5:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 19, 2014 at 7:07 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 19, 2014 at 7:19 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - June 19, 2014 at 7:22 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 19, 2014 at 7:44 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mudhammam - June 19, 2014 at 7:47 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 19, 2014 at 7:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - June 19, 2014 at 8:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 19, 2014 at 7:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - June 19, 2014 at 8:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Tonus - June 20, 2014 at 6:09 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 19, 2014 at 7:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 19, 2014 at 8:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 19, 2014 at 8:12 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 19, 2014 at 8:24 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - June 20, 2014 at 9:34 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 20, 2014 at 9:43 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - June 19, 2014 at 8:27 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 19, 2014 at 8:31 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 19, 2014 at 8:21 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 19, 2014 at 8:26 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by JuliaL - June 19, 2014 at 9:05 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 20, 2014 at 3:15 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 20, 2014 at 6:25 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by JuliaL - June 20, 2014 at 8:58 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 20, 2014 at 10:10 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ksa - June 19, 2014 at 8:30 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 19, 2014 at 8:31 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 19, 2014 at 8:34 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - June 19, 2014 at 8:45 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - June 19, 2014 at 8:40 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by CindysRain - June 19, 2014 at 8:47 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by vodkafan - June 20, 2014 at 7:47 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 20, 2014 at 3:27 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 20, 2014 at 8:25 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 20, 2014 at 8:29 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 20, 2014 at 9:08 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by vodkafan - June 20, 2014 at 10:07 am
Abortion is morally wrong - by Bibliofagus - June 20, 2014 at 10:55 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - June 20, 2014 at 11:11 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bad Wolf - June 20, 2014 at 12:14 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - June 20, 2014 at 1:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 20, 2014 at 2:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Crossless1 - June 20, 2014 at 2:31 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2014 at 1:37 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2014 at 5:30 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 20, 2014 at 7:19 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 20, 2014 at 10:01 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Heywood - June 21, 2014 at 12:47 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 21, 2014 at 2:14 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - June 20, 2014 at 7:42 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 20, 2014 at 10:47 pm
Re: RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by KUSA - June 20, 2014 at 9:40 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - June 20, 2014 at 10:48 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 20, 2014 at 10:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - June 20, 2014 at 11:23 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2014 at 12:53 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Heywood - June 21, 2014 at 2:05 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2014 at 2:11 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Heywood - June 21, 2014 at 2:22 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2014 at 2:19 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2014 at 2:28 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Heywood - June 21, 2014 at 2:42 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - June 21, 2014 at 2:45 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2014 at 2:59 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Heywood - June 21, 2014 at 8:15 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 21, 2014 at 3:38 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 21, 2014 at 3:53 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mothonis - June 21, 2014 at 6:19 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ryantology - June 21, 2014 at 7:07 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - June 21, 2014 at 6:20 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 21, 2014 at 7:54 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2014 at 3:44 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ryantology - June 21, 2014 at 3:48 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 21, 2014 at 4:10 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 21, 2014 at 4:40 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 21, 2014 at 4:28 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 21, 2014 at 4:31 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 21, 2014 at 4:41 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 21, 2014 at 5:20 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - June 21, 2014 at 6:03 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - June 21, 2014 at 6:11 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 21, 2014 at 4:35 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 21, 2014 at 4:36 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 21, 2014 at 4:47 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 21, 2014 at 4:43 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 21, 2014 at 5:27 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by JuliaL - June 21, 2014 at 6:05 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - June 21, 2014 at 6:13 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by JuliaL - June 21, 2014 at 7:10 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 21, 2014 at 4:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 21, 2014 at 4:57 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 21, 2014 at 4:58 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 21, 2014 at 5:00 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Cato - June 21, 2014 at 5:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 21, 2014 at 5:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 21, 2014 at 5:26 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 21, 2014 at 5:27 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 21, 2014 at 5:36 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 21, 2014 at 5:54 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 21, 2014 at 6:21 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 21, 2014 at 10:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 21, 2014 at 5:30 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 21, 2014 at 5:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 21, 2014 at 5:38 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 21, 2014 at 5:41 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 21, 2014 at 5:43 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 21, 2014 at 6:12 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 21, 2014 at 5:46 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 21, 2014 at 7:05 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - June 21, 2014 at 7:09 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 21, 2014 at 7:41 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 21, 2014 at 7:49 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 21, 2014 at 8:12 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 21, 2014 at 8:18 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - June 21, 2014 at 8:35 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 21, 2014 at 8:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 21, 2014 at 8:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 21, 2014 at 9:28 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 21, 2014 at 9:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 21, 2014 at 9:34 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 21, 2014 at 7:12 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 21, 2014 at 7:21 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 21, 2014 at 5:47 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 21, 2014 at 5:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - June 21, 2014 at 6:20 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 22, 2014 at 8:49 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - June 21, 2014 at 6:38 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 21, 2014 at 6:52 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 21, 2014 at 6:05 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 21, 2014 at 6:25 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - June 21, 2014 at 6:33 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 23, 2014 at 2:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - June 23, 2014 at 3:44 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 21, 2014 at 6:44 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 21, 2014 at 7:28 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 21, 2014 at 7:34 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Broseph Ballin - June 21, 2014 at 7:37 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 21, 2014 at 7:40 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - June 22, 2014 at 1:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 21, 2014 at 7:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 22, 2014 at 4:18 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 22, 2014 at 5:21 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 22, 2014 at 2:13 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - June 21, 2014 at 8:43 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - June 21, 2014 at 8:54 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - June 21, 2014 at 9:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 21, 2014 at 9:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - June 22, 2014 at 7:18 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 21, 2014 at 10:15 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 21, 2014 at 10:35 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 22, 2014 at 3:20 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mr Greene - June 22, 2014 at 12:28 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 21, 2014 at 10:33 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 21, 2014 at 10:38 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 21, 2014 at 10:38 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by JuliaL - June 21, 2014 at 10:48 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 21, 2014 at 10:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by JuliaL - June 21, 2014 at 11:08 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 21, 2014 at 10:58 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - June 21, 2014 at 10:48 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - June 21, 2014 at 10:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 22, 2014 at 10:57 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 22, 2014 at 1:30 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 22, 2014 at 12:37 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Broseph Ballin - June 22, 2014 at 12:57 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - June 22, 2014 at 12:59 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mr Greene - June 22, 2014 at 1:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - June 22, 2014 at 1:30 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bad Wolf - June 22, 2014 at 12:54 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 22, 2014 at 12:58 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 22, 2014 at 12:59 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bad Wolf - June 22, 2014 at 1:40 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - June 22, 2014 at 3:30 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 22, 2014 at 1:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Angrboda - June 22, 2014 at 1:12 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 22, 2014 at 1:31 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - June 22, 2014 at 1:33 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 22, 2014 at 1:42 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 22, 2014 at 2:36 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - June 22, 2014 at 1:52 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Lemonvariable72 - June 22, 2014 at 1:52 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bad Wolf - June 22, 2014 at 1:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 22, 2014 at 2:21 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mr Greene - June 22, 2014 at 2:45 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - June 22, 2014 at 3:39 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 22, 2014 at 3:46 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - June 22, 2014 at 4:03 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 22, 2014 at 4:08 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 23, 2014 at 9:12 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - June 22, 2014 at 9:14 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 22, 2014 at 4:20 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 22, 2014 at 4:26 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 22, 2014 at 4:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - June 22, 2014 at 4:33 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 22, 2014 at 4:39 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Angrboda - June 22, 2014 at 9:07 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - June 23, 2014 at 2:22 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 23, 2014 at 8:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Broseph Ballin - June 23, 2014 at 9:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by JuliaL - June 23, 2014 at 9:43 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 23, 2014 at 10:12 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - June 24, 2014 at 5:13 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 24, 2014 at 5:26 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Angrboda - June 24, 2014 at 3:21 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 23, 2014 at 9:10 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 23, 2014 at 9:14 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 23, 2014 at 9:16 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 23, 2014 at 9:17 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 23, 2014 at 9:27 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - June 23, 2014 at 9:30 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 23, 2014 at 9:30 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - June 23, 2014 at 9:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 23, 2014 at 9:34 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 23, 2014 at 9:31 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - June 23, 2014 at 9:39 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 23, 2014 at 9:35 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - June 23, 2014 at 9:39 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 23, 2014 at 9:36 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 23, 2014 at 9:37 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 23, 2014 at 9:40 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - June 23, 2014 at 9:45 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - June 23, 2014 at 9:46 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - June 23, 2014 at 9:57 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 23, 2014 at 9:41 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - June 23, 2014 at 9:46 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - June 23, 2014 at 9:48 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - June 23, 2014 at 9:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 23, 2014 at 9:48 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by JuliaL - June 23, 2014 at 10:31 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - June 23, 2014 at 10:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 23, 2014 at 10:03 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 23, 2014 at 10:07 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - June 23, 2014 at 11:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - June 23, 2014 at 11:17 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 23, 2014 at 11:23 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Broseph Ballin - June 23, 2014 at 10:10 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 23, 2014 at 10:44 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by JuliaL - June 23, 2014 at 10:59 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 23, 2014 at 11:43 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by JuliaL - June 24, 2014 at 12:01 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 24, 2014 at 12:23 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by JuliaL - June 24, 2014 at 1:07 am
Abortion is morally wrong - by Bibliofagus - June 24, 2014 at 1:16 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by LastPoet - June 24, 2014 at 5:45 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 24, 2014 at 6:45 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 24, 2014 at 6:54 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - June 24, 2014 at 7:03 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 24, 2014 at 4:07 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 24, 2014 at 6:58 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 24, 2014 at 7:19 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 24, 2014 at 7:26 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 24, 2014 at 7:34 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 24, 2014 at 7:45 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 24, 2014 at 8:02 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 24, 2014 at 8:16 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 24, 2014 at 8:24 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 24, 2014 at 8:37 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 24, 2014 at 8:09 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 24, 2014 at 7:13 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - June 24, 2014 at 8:36 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 24, 2014 at 8:50 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 24, 2014 at 9:01 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - June 24, 2014 at 9:10 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ben Davis - June 24, 2014 at 9:44 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 24, 2014 at 9:52 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - June 24, 2014 at 10:32 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 24, 2014 at 7:16 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 24, 2014 at 7:38 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 24, 2014 at 8:01 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bad Wolf - June 24, 2014 at 8:04 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 24, 2014 at 8:16 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 24, 2014 at 8:17 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 24, 2014 at 8:17 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 24, 2014 at 8:30 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - June 24, 2014 at 8:48 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 24, 2014 at 9:27 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - June 24, 2014 at 9:31 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 24, 2014 at 9:31 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 24, 2014 at 9:35 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - June 24, 2014 at 9:41 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 24, 2014 at 9:43 am
Abortion is morally wrong - by Bibliofagus - June 24, 2014 at 10:45 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - June 24, 2014 at 11:13 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - June 24, 2014 at 11:15 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - June 24, 2014 at 3:26 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 24, 2014 at 9:23 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - June 24, 2014 at 9:24 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by JuliaL - June 24, 2014 at 9:38 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - June 24, 2014 at 10:42 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - June 25, 2014 at 12:52 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - June 24, 2014 at 9:31 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Arthur123 - June 24, 2014 at 9:47 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by JuliaL - June 24, 2014 at 10:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - June 24, 2014 at 10:13 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - June 24, 2014 at 10:33 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 24, 2014 at 10:12 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jenny A - June 24, 2014 at 11:07 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - June 24, 2014 at 11:08 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - June 26, 2014 at 1:19 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mothonis - June 27, 2014 at 4:27 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - June 27, 2014 at 6:31 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Citizenoftheearth - June 28, 2014 at 6:35 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - June 30, 2014 at 10:59 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mothonis - June 30, 2014 at 11:07 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - June 30, 2014 at 11:48 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mothonis - July 1, 2014 at 12:00 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 1, 2014 at 12:40 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Anomalocaris - July 1, 2014 at 2:25 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 1, 2014 at 7:15 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 9:10 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 1, 2014 at 9:13 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 1, 2014 at 12:31 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 12:42 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 7:47 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 9:13 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by KichigaiNeko - July 1, 2014 at 9:17 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 9:23 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 1, 2014 at 9:40 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 9:46 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 1, 2014 at 9:50 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 1, 2014 at 9:51 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 9:51 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 12:27 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 1, 2014 at 8:34 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 8:38 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 1, 2014 at 9:17 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - July 1, 2014 at 9:56 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 10:01 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 10:28 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 10:36 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 10:49 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 10:53 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 1, 2014 at 10:58 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 10:59 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 1, 2014 at 11:02 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 11:06 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 1, 2014 at 11:22 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by KichigaiNeko - July 1, 2014 at 8:14 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 1, 2014 at 8:20 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by KichigaiNeko - July 1, 2014 at 8:23 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 11:41 am
Abortion is morally wrong - by Bibliofagus - July 1, 2014 at 12:01 pm
Abortion is morally wrong - by Bibliofagus - July 1, 2014 at 12:47 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 1, 2014 at 2:36 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - July 1, 2014 at 4:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 4:09 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - July 1, 2014 at 4:16 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 4:23 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 5:38 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 1, 2014 at 5:58 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 6:01 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 1, 2014 at 6:05 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 6:08 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 1, 2014 at 6:17 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 6:23 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 1, 2014 at 6:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 7:07 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 1, 2014 at 7:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 7:34 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 1, 2014 at 7:44 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 8:01 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 1, 2014 at 8:13 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 8:37 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 8:05 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 2, 2014 at 12:45 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - July 2, 2014 at 3:46 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 2, 2014 at 9:24 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 2, 2014 at 10:53 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 2, 2014 at 11:21 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bibliofagus - July 1, 2014 at 6:48 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 6:55 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 7:25 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 7:28 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - July 1, 2014 at 4:11 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by downbeatplumb - July 9, 2014 at 1:09 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - July 1, 2014 at 4:37 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 1, 2014 at 4:40 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 4:57 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 1, 2014 at 11:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - July 1, 2014 at 11:37 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 1, 2014 at 11:40 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 2, 2014 at 6:53 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - July 2, 2014 at 8:27 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 2, 2014 at 9:26 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - July 1, 2014 at 4:52 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 1, 2014 at 4:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 5:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 1, 2014 at 5:08 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 5:10 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 1, 2014 at 5:16 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 5:22 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 1, 2014 at 5:25 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 5:28 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 1, 2014 at 5:37 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 1, 2014 at 5:33 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 5:34 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 1, 2014 at 5:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 5:53 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 1, 2014 at 6:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 6:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 1, 2014 at 6:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - July 1, 2014 at 6:23 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 1, 2014 at 5:01 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - July 1, 2014 at 5:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 5:05 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 1, 2014 at 5:13 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 5:15 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - July 1, 2014 at 5:48 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 5:17 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 1, 2014 at 8:59 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - July 1, 2014 at 6:21 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 6:25 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bibliofagus - July 1, 2014 at 7:01 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 7:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 1, 2014 at 7:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Clueless Morgan - July 2, 2014 at 10:51 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 2, 2014 at 12:24 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 7:33 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 1, 2014 at 8:27 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 8:36 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 8:39 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 1, 2014 at 8:46 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 8:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 9:03 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 9:24 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 1, 2014 at 8:43 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 8:47 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 1, 2014 at 8:49 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 9:00 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 9:15 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 9:24 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 1, 2014 at 9:15 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 9:25 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 1, 2014 at 8:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 1, 2014 at 9:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 1, 2014 at 9:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 9:08 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 9:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 9:39 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - July 1, 2014 at 9:59 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 10:20 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - July 1, 2014 at 10:52 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 11:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 9:48 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 9:52 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 1, 2014 at 9:55 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 9:58 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - July 1, 2014 at 10:05 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 1, 2014 at 10:22 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - July 1, 2014 at 10:58 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - July 1, 2014 at 11:07 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 1, 2014 at 11:15 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - July 1, 2014 at 11:42 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 2, 2014 at 12:26 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 2, 2014 at 4:51 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by KichigaiNeko - July 2, 2014 at 7:41 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Cato - July 2, 2014 at 2:44 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 2, 2014 at 2:54 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Cato - July 2, 2014 at 3:37 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 12:41 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 2, 2014 at 12:44 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 2, 2014 at 12:54 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 12:55 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Clueless Morgan - July 2, 2014 at 2:22 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 2, 2014 at 2:38 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 2, 2014 at 2:28 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 2, 2014 at 2:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 2, 2014 at 2:38 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 2, 2014 at 2:57 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Tonus - July 2, 2014 at 2:39 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 2:40 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 2:54 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 2, 2014 at 2:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 2:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 2, 2014 at 2:57 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 2, 2014 at 3:01 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 3:01 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 2, 2014 at 3:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 3:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 3:10 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 2, 2014 at 3:15 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 3:17 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 2, 2014 at 3:19 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 3:24 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 2, 2014 at 3:26 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 3:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 2, 2014 at 3:37 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 3:41 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 2, 2014 at 3:47 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Clueless Morgan - July 2, 2014 at 4:07 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 2, 2014 at 4:23 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - July 2, 2014 at 5:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 2, 2014 at 5:09 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 2, 2014 at 5:29 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 3:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 2, 2014 at 4:09 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 2, 2014 at 4:00 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 4:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 2, 2014 at 4:52 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 4:53 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 2, 2014 at 4:58 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 2, 2014 at 5:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 5:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 2, 2014 at 5:15 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 2, 2014 at 5:52 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 2, 2014 at 6:45 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 2, 2014 at 6:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 3, 2014 at 9:37 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 3, 2014 at 9:42 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 3, 2014 at 10:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 3, 2014 at 10:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 4, 2014 at 1:43 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 4, 2014 at 3:36 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 4, 2014 at 4:13 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 4, 2014 at 5:05 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 4, 2014 at 6:31 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 4, 2014 at 7:49 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 4, 2014 at 11:41 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 5, 2014 at 12:08 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 5, 2014 at 12:30 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 5, 2014 at 12:35 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 5, 2014 at 12:38 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 5, 2014 at 12:47 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 5, 2014 at 12:55 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 5, 2014 at 1:06 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 5, 2014 at 1:34 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Angrboda - July 5, 2014 at 2:18 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 5, 2014 at 2:24 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 5, 2014 at 9:57 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 5, 2014 at 10:08 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 5, 2014 at 10:22 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 5, 2014 at 10:29 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2014 at 5:09 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - July 2, 2014 at 5:15 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 2, 2014 at 5:29 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 2, 2014 at 7:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 2, 2014 at 7:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 2, 2014 at 7:09 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 2, 2014 at 7:20 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 2, 2014 at 7:27 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Polaris - July 3, 2014 at 12:26 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mothonis - July 3, 2014 at 12:35 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 3, 2014 at 2:41 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 3, 2014 at 3:15 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 3, 2014 at 4:32 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Clueless Morgan - July 3, 2014 at 7:11 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 3, 2014 at 7:34 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Clueless Morgan - July 3, 2014 at 8:07 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 3, 2014 at 8:13 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2014 at 8:05 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - July 3, 2014 at 4:53 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Polaris - July 3, 2014 at 5:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 3, 2014 at 5:53 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 3, 2014 at 6:49 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - July 3, 2014 at 9:36 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 3, 2014 at 6:57 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 3, 2014 at 8:08 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2014 at 8:47 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Foxaèr - July 3, 2014 at 8:59 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 3, 2014 at 9:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 3, 2014 at 9:40 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 3, 2014 at 9:42 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 3, 2014 at 9:46 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 3, 2014 at 9:53 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 3, 2014 at 10:00 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 3, 2014 at 10:35 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 3, 2014 at 10:46 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 3, 2014 at 10:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 4, 2014 at 4:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 4, 2014 at 4:23 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 5, 2014 at 12:10 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 5, 2014 at 11:33 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 5, 2014 at 2:29 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 5, 2014 at 2:33 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Angrboda - July 5, 2014 at 2:42 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 5, 2014 at 2:49 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 5, 2014 at 2:44 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 5, 2014 at 2:52 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 5, 2014 at 2:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 5, 2014 at 2:57 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 5, 2014 at 3:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Angrboda - July 5, 2014 at 3:34 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 5, 2014 at 9:29 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 5, 2014 at 2:59 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 5, 2014 at 3:11 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 5, 2014 at 3:16 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 5, 2014 at 3:22 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Grandizer - July 5, 2014 at 3:26 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 5, 2014 at 3:29 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 5, 2014 at 3:37 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 5, 2014 at 5:46 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by TheGamingAtheist - July 5, 2014 at 6:46 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Jackalope - July 5, 2014 at 10:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 6, 2014 at 2:10 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 9, 2014 at 2:16 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Foxaèr - July 9, 2014 at 3:41 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 9, 2014 at 5:13 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 9, 2014 at 10:44 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 12, 2014 at 3:17 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - July 9, 2014 at 5:42 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 9, 2014 at 6:17 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - July 9, 2014 at 11:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Natachan - July 12, 2014 at 12:30 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 12, 2014 at 12:40 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 12, 2014 at 2:08 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MagetheEntertainer - July 12, 2014 at 2:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 12, 2014 at 6:49 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - July 12, 2014 at 4:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 12, 2014 at 4:10 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 12, 2014 at 4:57 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - July 12, 2014 at 7:16 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by CindysRain - July 12, 2014 at 4:11 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mudhammam - July 16, 2014 at 5:28 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Tonus - July 17, 2014 at 5:53 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 17, 2014 at 7:13 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Angrboda - July 17, 2014 at 4:13 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 17, 2014 at 7:09 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Polaris - July 18, 2014 at 12:31 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 18, 2014 at 1:07 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ben Davis - July 18, 2014 at 6:55 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - July 18, 2014 at 10:05 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Polaris - July 19, 2014 at 1:37 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 1:39 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Polaris - July 19, 2014 at 1:42 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 1:47 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Polaris - July 19, 2014 at 1:50 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 1:52 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Polaris - July 19, 2014 at 1:52 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 1:54 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 19, 2014 at 6:08 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bibliofagus - July 19, 2014 at 4:17 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 19, 2014 at 5:18 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by vodkafan - July 19, 2014 at 8:57 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mister Agenda - July 18, 2014 at 11:50 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 18, 2014 at 12:38 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 18, 2014 at 9:28 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Baqal - July 18, 2014 at 10:09 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 18, 2014 at 10:13 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - July 18, 2014 at 10:16 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Baqal - July 18, 2014 at 10:31 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 19, 2014 at 12:01 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 18, 2014 at 10:25 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by buddabobblehead - July 18, 2014 at 1:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mister Agenda - July 18, 2014 at 1:28 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 19, 2014 at 2:10 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - July 19, 2014 at 4:12 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 5:26 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 19, 2014 at 8:58 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 19, 2014 at 9:03 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 6:11 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Tonus - July 19, 2014 at 6:14 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 6:18 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 19, 2014 at 7:38 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 19, 2014 at 9:02 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 9:02 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 9:04 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - July 19, 2014 at 9:08 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 19, 2014 at 9:08 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 19, 2014 at 9:09 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 9:12 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 19, 2014 at 11:10 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 19, 2014 at 3:25 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - July 19, 2014 at 9:13 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 9:19 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by vodkafan - July 19, 2014 at 9:23 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - July 19, 2014 at 9:25 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Tonus - July 19, 2014 at 10:24 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 19, 2014 at 9:14 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 19, 2014 at 9:16 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Natachan - July 19, 2014 at 9:48 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 19, 2014 at 10:02 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 9:26 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 19, 2014 at 9:34 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 10:00 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 10:09 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Natachan - July 19, 2014 at 10:17 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 10:19 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 19, 2014 at 11:03 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 1:03 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Polaris - July 19, 2014 at 2:30 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by ShaMan - July 19, 2014 at 2:34 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 19, 2014 at 4:46 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - July 19, 2014 at 7:28 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Mister Agenda - July 21, 2014 at 3:05 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 21, 2014 at 3:08 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Polaris - July 21, 2014 at 11:01 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Polaris - July 19, 2014 at 7:39 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - July 19, 2014 at 7:40 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Polaris - July 19, 2014 at 7:55 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - July 19, 2014 at 7:47 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - July 19, 2014 at 7:57 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Polaris - July 19, 2014 at 8:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - July 19, 2014 at 8:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Polaris - July 19, 2014 at 8:12 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 19, 2014 at 8:16 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Polaris - July 19, 2014 at 8:20 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 19, 2014 at 11:53 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 20, 2014 at 12:02 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 20, 2014 at 12:09 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 20, 2014 at 12:54 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 19, 2014 at 8:17 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - July 19, 2014 at 8:26 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 19, 2014 at 8:52 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - July 19, 2014 at 8:59 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 19, 2014 at 11:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 19, 2014 at 8:27 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - July 19, 2014 at 11:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 20, 2014 at 12:15 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 20, 2014 at 1:38 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 20, 2014 at 1:39 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 20, 2014 at 1:40 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 20, 2014 at 1:45 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 20, 2014 at 1:47 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 20, 2014 at 1:56 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - July 20, 2014 at 2:41 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 20, 2014 at 2:46 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 20, 2014 at 2:52 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 20, 2014 at 3:39 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - July 20, 2014 at 3:48 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 20, 2014 at 4:01 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by psychoslice - July 20, 2014 at 3:55 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 20, 2014 at 5:10 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 20, 2014 at 4:47 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 20, 2014 at 5:12 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bad Wolf - July 20, 2014 at 6:52 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 20, 2014 at 9:23 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 20, 2014 at 6:56 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bad Wolf - July 20, 2014 at 6:57 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 20, 2014 at 7:01 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Tonus - July 20, 2014 at 8:04 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 20, 2014 at 8:07 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 20, 2014 at 9:25 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by downbeatplumb - July 20, 2014 at 12:58 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 20, 2014 at 1:16 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 22, 2014 at 12:13 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bad Wolf - July 22, 2014 at 10:10 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Polaris - July 24, 2014 at 9:38 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bad Wolf - July 24, 2014 at 10:30 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Polaris - July 26, 2014 at 6:35 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bad Wolf - July 26, 2014 at 8:38 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 26, 2014 at 9:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pablo628 - July 24, 2014 at 10:39 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - July 25, 2014 at 6:26 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 25, 2014 at 7:24 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 25, 2014 at 8:16 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - July 27, 2014 at 8:20 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 27, 2014 at 2:58 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - July 26, 2014 at 8:00 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 26, 2014 at 10:43 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - July 27, 2014 at 4:06 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 27, 2014 at 10:51 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - July 26, 2014 at 8:17 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - July 26, 2014 at 10:44 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by ShaMan - July 26, 2014 at 8:40 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 26, 2014 at 11:07 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 27, 2014 at 3:10 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bad Wolf - July 26, 2014 at 9:40 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 26, 2014 at 11:05 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - July 27, 2014 at 1:44 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bibliofagus - July 27, 2014 at 1:54 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - July 27, 2014 at 2:00 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 27, 2014 at 2:58 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 27, 2014 at 3:09 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 27, 2014 at 3:26 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - July 27, 2014 at 8:17 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 27, 2014 at 8:47 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 27, 2014 at 9:05 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - July 28, 2014 at 12:46 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 28, 2014 at 10:15 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 27, 2014 at 3:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FlyingNarwhal - July 27, 2014 at 3:21 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - July 28, 2014 at 12:21 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - July 27, 2014 at 10:55 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Natachan - July 27, 2014 at 10:59 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - July 27, 2014 at 1:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bibliofagus - July 27, 2014 at 2:03 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 27, 2014 at 2:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 27, 2014 at 10:44 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bibliofagus - July 28, 2014 at 9:13 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Natachan - July 27, 2014 at 10:59 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Natachan - July 27, 2014 at 2:58 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 27, 2014 at 3:08 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - July 27, 2014 at 8:24 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 27, 2014 at 8:20 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 27, 2014 at 8:38 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Natachan - July 27, 2014 at 8:49 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 28, 2014 at 8:47 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - July 28, 2014 at 8:29 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 29, 2014 at 12:07 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - July 29, 2014 at 5:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 29, 2014 at 11:20 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - July 29, 2014 at 11:37 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Bibliofagus - July 30, 2014 at 12:54 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 30, 2014 at 8:38 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by psychoslice - July 31, 2014 at 1:27 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - August 10, 2014 at 10:17 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - August 11, 2014 at 3:56 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - August 11, 2014 at 5:11 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - August 11, 2014 at 5:20 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - August 11, 2014 at 5:26 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - August 11, 2014 at 5:42 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - August 11, 2014 at 6:09 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - August 11, 2014 at 1:17 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - August 13, 2014 at 11:05 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by psychoslice - July 29, 2014 at 1:02 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - July 29, 2014 at 7:55 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 29, 2014 at 6:00 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - July 29, 2014 at 6:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 29, 2014 at 9:23 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 30, 2014 at 12:12 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - July 30, 2014 at 1:13 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 30, 2014 at 1:32 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - July 30, 2014 at 2:10 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - July 30, 2014 at 7:18 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - July 30, 2014 at 8:33 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 30, 2014 at 11:18 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - July 30, 2014 at 5:37 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 30, 2014 at 5:52 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - July 30, 2014 at 7:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 30, 2014 at 7:55 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 30, 2014 at 8:11 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - July 30, 2014 at 7:59 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 30, 2014 at 8:19 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - July 30, 2014 at 8:39 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 30, 2014 at 9:03 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 30, 2014 at 9:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - July 30, 2014 at 9:33 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 30, 2014 at 9:28 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 30, 2014 at 8:40 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - July 30, 2014 at 8:46 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - July 30, 2014 at 8:47 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - July 30, 2014 at 8:50 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - July 30, 2014 at 9:05 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by archangle - July 30, 2014 at 9:22 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 30, 2014 at 9:34 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 30, 2014 at 9:49 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 30, 2014 at 10:02 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 30, 2014 at 10:24 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 30, 2014 at 10:32 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 30, 2014 at 10:39 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 30, 2014 at 10:42 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 30, 2014 at 10:45 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 30, 2014 at 10:52 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 30, 2014 at 10:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 30, 2014 at 11:08 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 30, 2014 at 11:09 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - July 30, 2014 at 11:16 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 30, 2014 at 11:30 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - July 30, 2014 at 11:28 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - July 30, 2014 at 11:38 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Little lunch - July 31, 2014 at 7:46 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ravenshire - July 31, 2014 at 11:35 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - August 11, 2014 at 2:30 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - August 13, 2014 at 10:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - August 13, 2014 at 11:03 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Ben Davis - August 14, 2014 at 7:22 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - August 16, 2014 at 9:21 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by little_monkey - August 17, 2014 at 10:40 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by rexbeccarox - August 17, 2014 at 11:13 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by little_monkey - August 18, 2014 at 4:55 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - August 11, 2014 at 2:37 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - August 14, 2014 at 9:57 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - August 16, 2014 at 9:34 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Dystopia - August 16, 2014 at 9:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - August 16, 2014 at 10:29 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - August 16, 2014 at 10:48 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - August 16, 2014 at 11:07 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - August 17, 2014 at 1:31 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Angrboda - August 17, 2014 at 2:25 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - August 19, 2014 at 8:27 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - August 24, 2014 at 11:26 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - August 25, 2014 at 10:14 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - August 26, 2014 at 2:57 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Cato - August 26, 2014 at 9:00 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Esquilax - August 26, 2014 at 12:09 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by stonedape - August 17, 2014 at 2:09 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - August 17, 2014 at 1:47 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - August 17, 2014 at 2:48 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - August 17, 2014 at 2:51 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - August 17, 2014 at 2:56 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - August 17, 2014 at 2:59 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Eel_LahjicK - August 17, 2014 at 4:33 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - August 18, 2014 at 8:06 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - August 18, 2014 at 11:18 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - August 19, 2014 at 8:42 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by naimless - August 21, 2014 at 11:35 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - August 22, 2014 at 12:24 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - August 22, 2014 at 1:38 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by DLJ - August 22, 2014 at 2:28 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - August 25, 2014 at 12:16 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - August 25, 2014 at 8:08 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - August 25, 2014 at 10:18 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - August 25, 2014 at 12:23 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by bennyboy - August 26, 2014 at 10:40 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - August 26, 2014 at 11:02 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - September 4, 2014 at 12:11 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MJ the Skeptical - September 4, 2014 at 5:10 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by psychoslice - September 4, 2014 at 1:05 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - September 4, 2014 at 1:13 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - September 4, 2014 at 1:08 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - September 4, 2014 at 1:23 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by psychoslice - September 4, 2014 at 1:32 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - September 4, 2014 at 1:39 am
Abortion is morally wrong - by Bibliofagus - September 4, 2014 at 1:12 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by psychoslice - September 4, 2014 at 1:22 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - September 4, 2014 at 1:28 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Grand Nudger - September 4, 2014 at 2:10 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Brian37 - September 4, 2014 at 7:48 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - September 5, 2014 at 12:13 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by fr0d0 - September 7, 2014 at 6:40 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by pocaracas - September 7, 2014 at 7:09 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Madness20 - September 7, 2014 at 7:48 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by answer-is-42 - September 18, 2014 at 12:28 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by genkaus - September 18, 2014 at 2:46 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Whateverist - September 7, 2014 at 10:36 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by MusicLovingAtheist - September 13, 2014 at 3:53 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by little_monkey - September 17, 2014 at 3:04 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - September 17, 2014 at 3:17 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by FatAndFaithless - September 17, 2014 at 3:19 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by The Valkyrie - September 17, 2014 at 3:22 pm
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Minimalist - September 18, 2014 at 12:32 am
RE: Abortion is morally wrong - by Losty - September 18, 2014 at 12:48 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is murder wrong if Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics is true? FlatAssembler 52 4138 August 7, 2022 at 8:51 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  J.J. Thompson's Violinist Thought Experiment Concerning Abortion vulcanlogician 29 1881 January 3, 2022 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  After birth abortion? Mystical 109 9706 August 19, 2018 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  What is wrong with FW? Little Rik 126 15716 August 17, 2018 at 4:10 am
  God does not determine right and wrong Alexmahone 134 15705 February 12, 2018 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is it possible for a person to be morally neutral? Der/die AtheistIn 10 2075 October 15, 2017 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Abortion -cpr on the fetus? answer-is-42 153 17045 July 5, 2015 at 12:50 am
  What is wrong with this premise? Heywood 112 19727 February 21, 2015 at 3:34 am
  The foundations of William L. Craigs "science" proven wrong? Arthur Dent 5 1305 July 25, 2014 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Rabb Allah
  "God has morally sufficient reasons for permitting evil" Freedom of thought 58 17934 December 27, 2013 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Freedom of thought