Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 6:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I was muslim and now i say ISLAM is an evil religion?!
RE: I was muslim and now i say ISLAM is an evil religion?!
Afifa, why exactly do you choose to recognize yourself as a moslem, instead of a buddhist or other such religions? If you like philosophy, Buddhism has a lot more and better philosophies, have you ever taken the time to study those? When you consider philosophies or morals or knowledge, they are not tied to any particular religion, rather when religion gets involved in philosophy it eventually leads to a corrupt understanding, because the idea of religion is to control by filling in the gaps of knowledge with ignorance, most religions will eventually put those beyond any form of scrutiny (think blasphemy laws).

Quote:Shortly, as long as radical/extremist group of moslem do not create chaos against society, well their faith is their rights, and this is mentioned in constitution, which means freedom of faith is protected by Gov.
Let's say I believe in the all powerful Nuke-gawd (piss be upon it), should I be allowed to keep the nuke in my home just because I haven't yet used it to 'create chaos against society'?
I am not against people having their faiths, but you need to also consider that when that same faith is being used as a weapon in many places all over the world with much more damage than any nuke in history, it might not be too wise to just leave it be.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was muslim and now i say ISLAM is an evil religion?! - by Aoi Magi - October 17, 2014 at 8:52 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5936 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2413 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1339 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8371 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1429 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 5102 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  [Quranic Reflection]: Anthropomorphism and God in Islam WinterHold 15 1685 June 16, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 4172 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8058 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 822 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37