Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 7:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky
RE: Kentucky
In advance, I'd like to beg forgiveness from the mods for the sin of necroposting but given that this post was for me and during my absence, I hope they'll make an exception.

(January 16, 2015 at 11:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I accept that not every voter in Kentucky must be a total fuckhead but I must say you keep electing fuckheads anyway.

Tell me about it. I gave up on my state in 2004 when we not only overwhelmingly voted for the guy who lied us into a the biggest foreign policy debacle in our nation's history because we were scared that people with similar body parts would be trying to get married, we also reelected that crazy guy to the federal senate.

No, not the turtle guy. He's the "sane" senator from my state.

No, not the mental midget and current relatively crazy senator from my state. No, I'm talking about the one he replaced. We actually took a step up with Rand Paul.

I'm just thankful I don't live in either Texas or Kansas.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist

Messages In This Thread
Kentucky - by Minimalist - January 16, 2015 at 11:30 pm
RE: Kentucky - by DeistPaladin - February 22, 2015 at 5:42 pm
RE: Kentucky - by Minimalist - February 22, 2015 at 5:56 pm
RE: Kentucky - by Dystopia - February 22, 2015 at 6:35 pm
RE: Kentucky - by Crossless1 - February 23, 2015 at 10:51 am
RE: Kentucky - by The Grand Nudger - February 23, 2015 at 10:57 am
RE: Kentucky - by ManMachine - February 23, 2015 at 10:57 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medical Cannabis clears first hurdle in Kentucky Ryantology 5 1274 March 3, 2014 at 2:56 am
Last Post: Assimilate
  The Governor of Kentucky Minimalist 2 954 September 28, 2013 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Something completely different