Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 1:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your ideal world with religion?
RE: What is your ideal world with religion?
(May 28, 2015 at 9:01 am)ignoramus Wrote: Hey Prince, That's part of the 5 hour Illuminati conspiracy youtube thing I posted last week.
Towards the end, they mention that among many other things, a unified religion is necessary as part of the New world order.
By this stage, Prince William will be at the top of the food chain amongst the Illuminati, he will leave what's her name and marry a muslim woman.
This will unite the 2 biggest opposition religions and become one new one. This will happen in the next 10 years.
So nobody throw shit at me until then, alright. You with me on this Prince or against me! Pick a side!  hehe
FWIW, part of the new govt laws of the NWO is there will be no such thing as inheritance!  Lucky for me my parents are broke!

Gotta go, time for my medication...

Don't be absurd!  Prince William will never be able to wrest power from Elvis, who rules the world from his bunker under Graceland.  Don't underestimate Elvis!  He faked his death in order to take over the Illuminati and rule the world.  He was so clever, he was able to push the previous head of the Illuminati from power.  The previous head of the Illuminati, of course, was Hitler, as they saved his brain and he was ruling without his body, as one can see from video proof from the 1960's:

[Image: tumblr_n39lfmHBbd1rge9zro2_500.gif]

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.

Messages In This Thread
What is your ideal world with religion? - by Won2blv - May 27, 2015 at 7:04 pm
RE: What is your ideal world with religion? - by Pyrrho - May 28, 2015 at 11:41 am
RE: What is your ideal world with religion? - by Prince - May 28, 2015 at 11:43 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why i don't respect your religion or your faith dyresand 39 12547 September 16, 2015 at 4:08 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Please describe what you think would make the ideal Christian? Whateverist 24 5759 February 25, 2014 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Mr. Moncrieff
  The business world of religion or THE RELIGIOUS CLUB skb 26 11507 July 29, 2012 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: pgrimes15
  New game: your ideal Christian Whateverist 18 7271 December 18, 2011 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Whateverist