Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ME3 Ending (SPOILERS, do not click if not yet finished)
ME3 Ending (SPOILERS, do not click if not yet finished)
My critique:

So I played it, I took my renegade biotic shepard through the game with Tali and Edi (I'll take my paragon through with Liara and the DLC character. What I absolutely loved was the fact that the renegade choices were no longer just things like *punch him in the face* or *shoot him before he gets a chance to shoot you*, some of them were difficult choices (you know the ones I mean =P, won't spoil it for wimps/paragons) that left you feeling guilty. Much worse than that Wrex death in ME1 that came from playing a neutral character =(.

The ending? Ok the lead up to it was great, the space battle, the arrival of the crucible, the desperate dash for the beam, the final chat with squad mates, the final pep talk... all great stuff. But what the hell was with the blue/red (and green which i've not yet seen but plan to unlock at some point, not too thrilled by the premis of it however, heard very bad things) endings, that's pretty much the choice. And the crash on an eden world, what on earth was with that? No getting to see the ramifications of my final choice on the squadmates/galactic races? I was quite underwhelmed. The nonsensical Dues Ex machina was the worst bit imo, but the space ship (with my crew we were on earth/orbiting earth not 20 seconds ago) somehow going through the mass relay came close. I'm in the 'would like a new ending, but it's their game and they can write whatever story they want.' The first 99.9 hours were great, the final 8 mins were a let down. What do you guys think, were you left feeling satisfied?

Best song ever, leaving earth/an end once and for all (better than the credits to ME1 (M2 by Faunts)

Messages In This Thread
ME3 Ending (SPOILERS, do not click if not yet finished) - by Darth - March 14, 2012 at 9:31 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finished playing HZD Foxaèr 10 2252 May 2, 2018 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  What simulator they haven't made yet? Fake Messiah 13 1773 December 14, 2016 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Anybody Played This Game Yet? Seriousman 2 1429 October 16, 2013 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Half finished and to be patched. Something completely different 5 969 September 16, 2013 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mass Effect 3's ending Creed of Heresy 1 1084 November 30, 2012 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  I just finished Chrono Trigger! Tempus 10 2707 September 10, 2012 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  GAME not stocking ME3 Napoléon 24 6709 March 2, 2012 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  StarCraft II Leaked ending? *May contain spoilers* Siegetank241 7 2274 May 7, 2011 at 12:35 am
Last Post: Violet