Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:01 am

Poll: Is this ending fake?
This poll is closed.
Fake
33.33%
1 33.33%
Real
0%
0 0%
Not sure
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
StarCraft II Leaked ending? *May contain spoilers*
StarCraft II Leaked ending? *May contain spoilers*
StarCraft II Heart of the Swarm leaked ending?

There is a big debate about this, their seems to be an even amount on each side.

You be the judge.
[Image: starcraft.jpg]
RE: StarCraft II Leaked ending? *May contain spoilers*
Fake, it's not blizzard's style.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I disagree. It may be real. Companies are known to offload certain functions off to commercial render farms and the like, so having a partially complete animation is not an unreal possibility.
... granted. But if it's real... then damn. I was hoping they'd have done better. There's still time if that's the case though (not really... but i'll pretend to hope).
I don't think you're gonna get a really good ending for HoTS...

The story for WoL was pretty bad, considering that the characters are so damn different from the ones I fell in love with in Starcraft and Broodwar...
At this point I just hope the story doesn't go the way of WoW. Kill off all the characters anyone cares about and that interesting things could have been done with (Illidan, Arthas), and make your former protagonists go insane (Kael'thas, Malygos, Deathwing), and utterly downplay the involvement of the Old Gods (the most impressive portion of lore for the game). And while you're at it add space-goats and 'retcon' every third bit of lore from WC1, 2, 3 and all their expansions.

Slight exaggeration, but there are reasons I don't play WoW anymore. One of them is that the story behind it was butchered into oblivion and all of the characters I was emotionally attached to are either dead, insane, or never interacted with. It would be a shame for the same to happen with Starcraft.
Blizzard said they were adding a new race to StarCraft II in one of the expansions in a video interview I watched.

A lot of people are guessing the Xel'Naga. But I would think the Hybrids are going to be the 4th race instead.

Quote:The story for WoL was pretty bad

I wouldn't judge an ending myself unless it's the final ending, but that's just my opinion.
[Image: starcraft.jpg]
If a 4th race enters into starcraft 2, i guarantee you that competitive starcraft will return fully to broodwar (or to WoL if people like me were lucky). If you want to see what 4 race balance nonsense does to a blizzard game, look no further than WCIII.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Original Starcraft... is now completely legally free. Edwardo Piet 16 2594 August 27, 2017 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Global Starcraft League Grand Final ReasonableRuben 1 1412 June 1, 2013 at 5:57 am
Last Post: ReasonableRuben
  Mass Effect 3's ending Creed of Heresy 1 1084 November 30, 2012 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Anyone play Starcraft 2? Mystic 6 2305 August 21, 2012 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  ME3 Ending (SPOILERS, do not click if not yet finished) Darth 10 5271 March 26, 2012 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Chuff
  Starcraft 2? Sarcasm 10 2597 April 30, 2011 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: Siegetank241
  Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty BETA Autumnlicious 1 1642 May 4, 2010 at 3:25 am
Last Post: omfgitsasalmon