Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favorite Creationists/Theists arguments?
What are your favorite Creationists/Theists arguments?
My top 5!

1- If we came from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?!
-Because we did not COME from monkeys we share a common ancestor! Go read a damn book...

2- When i see outside, i know it had a creator.
-Really?... huh... and uh.. what does a universe with NO creator look like? In order to know something had a creator you must see the odds. I drop a bucket of paint, my intention was NOT to create it that way, it naturally made a splash (due to physics) and it so happened that way. if i get a paintbrush and make a painting, then i know it had a creator because what was drawn is not bound to happen naturally. So at this point, not knowing what a universe with no creator looks like, there is only assumption and no assertion.

3- There a lots of prophecies in the bible!
-Well, the harry potter series had some prophecies that came to be too. I guess the point has been made...
and to emphasize: The "prophecies" that are in the bible happen within the bible, so they don't apply to today's world, therefore not valid and or convincing.

4- The bible talks about real places like Israel and Egypt. So it has to be real!
- Well... that is an over generalization. A pyramid does not tell me that there is a god, it is evident of itself. A phone tells me that that phone exists, so it does. It however does NOT tell me that a man named Jake is real does it? No! So assuming that several things in the book are true and evident, does NOT make the entire book true/real.

5- You do believe in God, you just don't want to admit it!
-**Super Monkey Faceplam** What is 555x555? You don't know? Oh no i think you do! you just don't want to tell me...
I rest my case...

What are your favorite arguments? Love to hear them!
Big Grin
xR34P3Rx
it isn't in our nature to think of a God, it is in our nature to seek answers and the concept of God is most influenced in this world.

Messages In This Thread
What are your favorite Creationists/Theists arguments? - by xr34p3rx - January 9, 2014 at 8:56 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My take on one of the arguments about omnipotence ShinyCrystals 9 698 September 4, 2023 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A "meta-argument" against all future arguments for God's existence ? R00tKiT 225 16011 April 17, 2022 at 2:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Arguments against Soul FlatAssembler 327 24180 February 20, 2020 at 11:28 am
  Arguments Against Creator God GrandizerII 77 19044 November 16, 2019 at 9:38 am
  Arguments against existence of God. Mystic 336 78720 December 7, 2018 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Evidence for a god. Do you have any? Simplified arguments version. purplepurpose 112 12179 November 20, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Best Theistic Arguments ShirkahnW 251 51087 July 8, 2018 at 12:13 am
  Your favorite atheists (Fictional or real) NuclearEnergy 48 9401 December 4, 2017 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  Who are your favorite current Atheists? abentwookie 172 26973 March 5, 2016 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Your favorite Atheist Theist Debate? Nuda900 11 4055 February 28, 2016 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: abaris