Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I was muslim and now i say ISLAM is an evil religion?!
RE: I was muslim and now i say ISLAM is an evil religion?!
(October 6, 2014 at 12:53 am)Afifa Qua Wrote: <snip>
1. Well i still respect him as he didnt limit his logical mind of God existence. I still need to learn more about philosophy, i cannot just follow al-ghazaly(claim avicenna as heretic) as some of moslems do., without i learn about avicenna philosophy furthermore.

*Herewego, finally..human beings are only able to depict human beings - Muhammad.Means, God of Moslem is still untouchable-you can depict myLord freely, but well, at least you must define what's your imagination about my Lord's form. Some moslem are become very triggered when non-believers depicted Muhammad in certain form of human beings. That's undeniable. But me-i can deal with that, even if i dont want to depict muhammad.

2. If you consider nowadays koran is no longer origin, then there must be a knowledge of the origin one, do you have any ?

3. Common news of Moslem : in my country itself, with majority Moslem, is divided by many societies of Moslem : Radical Moslems Vs Moderate/Scholars Moslem.
Violences issue : Dude, there's even rule about 'combatant and non combatant' in war rules of Islam. You just, i consider, too many seeing FoxNews or others similar. Also, terrorist action-who some of people believe that's because Islam endorse its act by one of Islam's Dogma(Jihad). Jihad itself, the highest level of Jihad is 'Controlling Lust of human beings'. Simple as that. Shallow understanding of any religion dogma or lets say any disciplines knowledge will lead to an inconsequential action.
Point is, human beings/religion cannot control others human beings mind of thinking. Means, freedom of thinking.

4.i'm still working on it i admit. Because i'm holding on one of math theory : 'theory of possibility'. where remains another 'dogma' of Islam which still need to be proved.

5. Example : Allah. This is not the name of My Lord like, christian & catholic has Jesus because his parent named his that way. Allah is arabic language to define God. English is 'God/Lord', Bahasa (my language) is 'Tuhan'. Allah in arabic is a unique word, which does not conjure up any mental picture nor can it be played around with. God if you add father will be God father, God added dess will be Goddess. There is nothing like male Allah or female Allah. Allah-arabic has no gender.

Then, i'm still assuming, science is sort of eliminating shapes/models/God,.but not the existence yet.

Thanks for your answer.

1.Why do you think that he had a logical mind ?

2.You can deal with people who depict Muhammad. No problem.

3.The original text was lose because it was only an oral recitation. But we have texts before that Caliph 'Uthman asked the destruction of other version of Qur'an.
Some texts survived to burning such Sana'a manuscript.
If you want to know more about Sana'a manuscript :

Bahasa Indonesia : http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuskrip_Sana%27a
English : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sana%27a_manuscript

4.How do you define the differences between radicals and moderates.
If you use the word moderates like Western media that means
that moderates practice religion with moderation and that radical
are right. When we say that an Imam is a fundie , what that means ?
What is the difference ? How define the border ?
About violence : I precise that I don't watch FoxNews or any TV channel of this kind.
Read the ninth surah. This is not for nothing that its surname is "surah al-saîf" (Arabic : سورة من السيف) or "Surah of the Sword" in English.
The majority of Muslim Scholars will say you that it abrogate the peaceful verses from Mecqua.
You speak about rules , I suppose that you will say me the classics things that a Muslim say about it such :
A.Don't kill the women.
B.Don't kill the old people.
C.Don't kill the people with disabilities.
D.Don't kill those who are unharmed.

But you forget that Qur'an speak about how accomplish a millitary conquest.
Your holy book authorise slaving.
Also these (pseudo)-rules are really respected ?
No , see Hamas who use civilians like human shield.
They force them to be martyrs. Therefore they haven't the same definition of civilian that Westerners have because Islam say that martyrdom for Allah is good for humanity.

5.I would like a conclusion. Is this possible that Adam did never existed for you ?

6.I know these things about Arabic language. But litteraly it means "the God". A god among other. Before Islam he was considered like the head of pantheon Gods of Arabs tribes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was muslim and now i say ISLAM is an evil religion?! - by viocjit - October 6, 2014 at 11:52 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5320 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2300 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1255 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 7692 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1344 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4759 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  [Quranic Reflection]: Anthropomorphism and God in Islam WinterHold 15 1563 June 16, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3938 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7864 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 785 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37