Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you ever wish you could just say "these people should be killed"
RE: Do you ever wish you could just say "these people should be killed"
(November 15, 2015 at 10:09 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: I just tried it on facebook. I made a comment because I was bored, against my better judgment. I said "kill all christians". So I left it there for a couple minutes, then I get a reply from someone saying "someone report this guy, he's going to be the next school shooter!" So I quickly deleted the comment, because I obviously wouldn't be able to get away with saying something like that. Doesn't it kind of suck though that we as people can't just talk like that? I mean I would never kill someone myself, but often when I am really pissed off at people for whatever reason, all I want to say is "well they should be fucking killed and I want to kill that son of a bitch". You can't really say that though, not in the society we live in today, where the cops are going to come busting down your door or something. It's sad to me though, I wish that I could just say "we should kill ______" or "kill all __________" as much as I want. 

What would be your better judgment? Do you ever feel like speaking this way? If you don't then what is a better way of thinking, which helps you avoid thinking this way? I admit, I get pretty angry at stuff and I sometimes just wish that I could just start talking about my actual feelings.

I think you can say whatever you want.  And the community can respond however it wants.  It's going to end up being a bad day for you, though, so you'd better make sure that the comments that get you banned from society or social groups are worth the social price you will pay.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you ever wish you could just say "these people should be killed" - by bennyboy - November 16, 2015 at 6:32 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are cats evil beasts that should be killed to save mice? FlatAssembler 34 2384 November 28, 2022 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Schrodinger's Cat. What say you? Brian37 39 2432 October 19, 2020 at 11:59 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How could we trust our consciousness ?! zainab 45 4605 December 30, 2018 at 9:08 am
Last Post: polymath257
  These guys have ALL the answers Dr H 3 554 November 13, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Should we discard achievements made by unlikable people? bennyboy 75 12030 January 17, 2018 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  Would you get rid of your sexual desire if you could? Macoleco 78 12188 October 16, 2017 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Should we ever foster delusion? shadow 36 6821 July 30, 2017 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  What do scientists say about existence? Mariosep 186 50507 July 20, 2017 at 10:59 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why free will probably does not exist, and why we should stop treating people - WisdomOfTheTrees 22 4548 February 8, 2017 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: WisdomOfTheTrees
  Atheists, I want to know your explanation for these Out of body experiences? arda101 39 5930 January 29, 2017 at 2:57 am
Last Post: Magilla