Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED
Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED
Lets get this out of the way. Liberals have the empathy, and I love them for that. Trump is a fucking bully. He has used the same political demagoguery we have seen in Jim Crow, McCarthism and WW2 Germany.

Having said that, I do warn that demanding "never say ever" is exactly what his base will use against the left, the very same censorship North Korea demands, the same censorship Saudi Arabia and Iran demand in not criticizing their leaders. And wasn't it Bannon, whom now is in a seat of power say "Media should shut up".

It is possible to fight bullies and bigots, and we should. But in doing that liberals have to remember dissent is exactly what closed societies and conservative states want, no dissent, no blasphemy, no criticism of religion or leaders. Liberals must face how dangerous it is, especially now that all 3 branches are under control of the right who does not like our criticism of their bullshit demagoguery, attempts to control women, anti LGBT views. It is a MISTAKE to hand those assholes the power of censorship. PC is their slur, not ours, do not allow them to use that against you. 

Let the fucking bullies be assholes in public, put the zoo animals on display. We have courts that CAN arrest them for inciting violence. We have courts to sue them when they advocate harm of others. Let the fuckers hang themselves. I am afraid in your good intent in protecting pluralism, they will use that same attitude to silence OUR rightful calling them fucking bullies.

So to you Trump, you say you value free speech. GREAT, then keep this up. FUCK YOU, FUCK BANNON FUCK BULLIES...... If you refuse to leave this up, then it is NOT free speech you want, it is submission, just like North Korea, just like Iran, just like Saudi Arabia. Yes, I hate assholes who bully LGBT, bully women, bully journalists, bully judges, bully intel. So if you Trump, hate censorship, hate PC, this liberal isn't PC. Leave it up and PROVE you value free speech. Otherwise. FUCK YOU.

Messages In This Thread
Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED - by Brian37 - February 2, 2017 at 9:33 am
RE: Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED - by A Theist - February 2, 2017 at 10:22 am
RE: Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED - by Aegon - February 2, 2017 at 1:53 pm
RE: Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED - by John V - February 2, 2017 at 1:28 pm
RE: Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED - by A Theist - February 2, 2017 at 2:10 pm
RE: Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED - by Kosh - February 2, 2017 at 2:05 pm
RE: Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED - by vorlon13 - February 2, 2017 at 3:57 pm
RE: Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED - by Kosh - February 2, 2017 at 5:04 pm
RE: Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED - by vorlon13 - February 2, 2017 at 3:59 pm
RE: Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED - by vorlon13 - February 2, 2017 at 5:39 pm
RE: Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED - by Amarok - February 2, 2017 at 5:52 pm
RE: Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED - by A Theist - February 3, 2017 at 8:39 am
RE: Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED - by A Theist - February 3, 2017 at 12:10 pm
RE: Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED - by vorlon13 - February 3, 2017 at 12:43 pm
RE: Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED - by Aegon - February 3, 2017 at 6:07 pm
RE: Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED - by Amarok - February 3, 2017 at 6:17 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 725 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  what malcom x thought of liberals and conservatives. Drich 42 2655 June 6, 2020 at 6:55 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Well that was some fast back-tracking by Facebook robvalue 9 1242 July 12, 2019 at 12:37 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Well, It Hardly Qualifies As A 'Replica', Then BrianSoddingBoru4 13 934 May 25, 2019 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Serious NEWS food warning..... Brian37 26 1847 November 22, 2018 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  One of Obamacare’s big experiments to lower costs is working surprisingly well Aegon 9 792 September 5, 2018 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Well, This Sucks For Online Buyers A Theist 13 1191 June 21, 2018 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Sometimes Even Drunk Driving Works Out Well! Minimalist 5 936 June 6, 2018 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  CA judge orders warning on coffee. brewer 15 1295 April 7, 2018 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The WLB and his Cronies Don't Handle Email So Well Either! Minimalist 0 385 October 13, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist