Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 11:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I actually believed this bullshit without being indoctrinated!
RE: I actually believed this bullshit without being indoctrinated!
as a child, i also didn't believe the water walking, five fish fixing a famine, the parting of the red sea or any of that crap. (also, you can't wander a desert for 40 years. life expectancy wasn't long enough to be born, develope and then decide to follow. you'd die too quickly.) and the arc? one man can't make a boat that big in such little time, collect all those animals,
-from all over the world, mind you- and fit them all in one boat. logically, that doesn't make any sense, either. (also, imagine the stench on that vessel... yuck city.) for as long as i can remember, logic has always played the biggest role in my decision making and way of everyday life. if i wanted to dream fantasy, i'd read the lord of the rings. but even that's too far-fetched for me.
...a celestial North Korea...

Messages In This Thread
RE: I actually believed this bullshit without being indoctrinated! - by flightbox - February 28, 2011 at 7:50 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One Month Without Faith - Thank you. Spacetime 30 6461 July 17, 2015 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: KUSA