Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 12:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is multiculturalism a bad thing for Europe?
RE: Is multiculturalism a bad thing for Europe?
Quote:Bullshit: I come from Immigrants. I am assimilated. I embody British culture for good or bad.
You're not assimilated, since you obviously leave hints on who you really are. I bet for Vietnamese.
Quote:Bullshit: You are utterly intermixed. Your language is Turkish and you are genetic mongrels-like most people
You claim to know my family line better than me? All Turks can in one way or the other, account for their bloodline by their specific clans and tribes.
I know my clan, and our tribal history.
Quote:Thats true. We should stop it. right now.
Then stop it.
Quote:Yes. Why would you move to another country and expect to not assimillate after 3 generations
There are obviously certain reasons for that. One would be that intermarriage is not frequent. Intermarriages are the best way to destroy cultural identities, or corrupt them.
Quote:Why? If people want to be separate then let them. Scotland is going to vote about independence. They will almost certainly reject independence. I don't want enemies in My country. You should give the kKurds their independence. What do you need eastern Anatolia for anyway?
Well, here we see how well you were "integrated" into the British society. Since your ancestors haven't fought for supremacy in those lands, since your ancestors have not spilled their blood for generations, it is easy for you to give away land at will. You really hold no true loyalties to the British nation other than the piece of paper that designates your citizenship.
I will not give a single piece of my land to anyone, for my ancestors have died and killed for it. That land is my birthright, and if anyone dares to lay claim, I will fight them to the last drop of my blood.
Besides, we actually entered Anatolia from the said region, where the Battle of Manzikert was fought against the Eastern Roman Empire, where we won a decisive victory that enabled us to establish our dominion in the west.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is multiculturalism a bad thing for Europe? - by EgoRaptor - December 16, 2013 at 11:51 am
RE: Is multiculturalism a bad thing for Europe? - by Minimalist - December 16, 2013 at 12:55 pm
RE: Is multiculturalism a bad thing for Europe? - by EgoRaptor - December 17, 2013 at 10:39 am
RE: Is multiculturalism a bad thing for Europe? - by Nineteen - December 21, 2013 at 8:34 am
RE: Is multiculturalism a bad thing for Europe? - by kiwimac - December 21, 2013 at 8:21 pm
RE: Is multiculturalism a bad thing for Europe? - by Nineteen - December 24, 2013 at 3:06 am
RE: Is multiculturalism a bad thing for Europe? - by Napoléon - December 24, 2013 at 10:46 am
RE: Is multiculturalism a bad thing for Europe? - by kılıç_mehmet - December 24, 2013 at 10:58 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about choice and laws in the USA ShinyCrystals 7 1052 October 15, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Social democracy in Europe without 5 minutes Interaktive 1 597 January 3, 2023 at 4:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Russia is Europe. Kyiv and Moscow should be in the European Union Interaktive 53 4722 December 14, 2022 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Bellwether, is that really a thing? Brian37 8 465 November 3, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Eastern Europe is richer than Russia. Victory Interaktive 4 361 January 14, 2021 at 11:35 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing? Sweden83 63 2746 December 4, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: no one
  Is preserving languages a good thing? FlatAssembler 21 2575 November 4, 2020 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Is corruption mostly a good thing? FlatAssembler 26 2049 December 16, 2019 at 9:28 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 4120 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Bad Apple Yonadav 7 1054 March 4, 2019 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: fredd bear