Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 7:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Hell or Prison the best cure for immorality?
RE: Is Hell or Prison the best cure for immorality?
(March 21, 2014 at 1:21 am)Shaykh al-Kabir Shair Abdulrab Wrote: My morality comes from the ability to determine the consequences of my actions and the effects they have upon others. You are an anti-theist on the other hand and oppose a perceived reality thus denying the notion that there can be a reality besides your own. This then goes back to your morality which means you are aggressive and lack the virtues of kindness, love and tolerance. Since you are incapable of living with other people who do not subscribe to your views you become a nuisance and live to make other people's lives miserable making you an agent of suffering and thus immoral.

You fucking came here, uninvited, to tell us that we are evil and deserve hell because we recognize the fact that no religious claims rest upon a firmament of any kind of substance, and then preach to us about kindness, tolerance and virtue?

Go to hell.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Hell or Prison the best cure for immorality? - by Ryantology - March 21, 2014 at 9:26 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELL or not HELL? Little Rik 91 11814 November 10, 2018 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Technology and immorality vs religion and mortality dyresand 10 4564 June 28, 2015 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief Mudhammam 66 8552 April 22, 2015 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  From what I've heard, Heaven sounds like a prison. Jax 31 22286 April 6, 2011 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Emporion
  Should Religion be taught in Prison? Welsh cake 22 5466 October 7, 2010 at 4:39 am
Last Post: Skipper