Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 9:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Peanut Gallery Commentary-and the drama over the nudity thread continues
RE: Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such like.
There's nothing wrong with dissent. Nothing wrong with disagreeing with how things are done and speaking up about it. It would have been better recieved if it were better presented. And it wouldn't have hurt to not throw wild conspiracy theories and offensive accusations. At that point I think most people were done with civil discussion. You want to have a decent discussion on it, start your own thread about it. That particular thread is a dead end for real discussion. I don't even think anyone was overly mean. People were just having a laugh because the OP read as trollbait.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such like. - by Losty - July 3, 2016 at 2:33 pm
Ignore this - by bennyboy - July 9, 2016 at 11:24 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such like. Whateverist 4493 680164 March 31, 2021 at 5:55 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Nudity, Is It Sexist In This Forum? Heatheness 702 63186 July 7, 2016 at 2:08 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  [split] Discussion About Potential Rule Change and Staff Action Shell B 94 43511 June 2, 2012 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  [split] Quoting Full Articles Violet 8 3830 April 27, 2010 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Tiberius