Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 2:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Peanut Gallery Commentary-and the drama over the nudity thread continues
RE: [split] Peanut Gallery Commentary-and the drama over the nudity thread continues
(July 5, 2016 at 2:57 pm)Losty Wrote: I don't think anyone was particularly upset with her op? It wasn't really taken seriously but I didn't see anyone who seemed angry over it

I am upset. I have fought for real previleges for men and women at my workplace, face to face with the HR department there. Men got 60 euros after two years of contract, women did not, for the same work position. I pointed out that such was unfair, and it was drawed back... All I wanted was that everyone could get the same raise men or women, All I did was to remove that from men and turn myself into a real popular guy. You might think it was a move by me to get into my female coworkers panties, but they stood to lose as alot of them had husbands working there, and their money was coming to the household.

So yeah, forgive me for caring little about a little bitch feeling entitled to moan over tits in an online forum.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] Peanut Gallery Commentary-and the drama over the nudity thread continues - by LastPoet - July 5, 2016 at 4:12 pm
Ignore this - by bennyboy - July 9, 2016 at 11:24 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such like. Whateverist 4493 690657 March 31, 2021 at 5:55 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Nudity, Is It Sexist In This Forum? Heatheness 702 63579 July 7, 2016 at 2:08 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  [split] Discussion About Potential Rule Change and Staff Action Shell B 94 43633 June 2, 2012 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  [split] Quoting Full Articles Violet 8 3834 April 27, 2010 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Tiberius