Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 5:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero?
RE: ???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero?
(September 13, 2016 at 11:08 am)Tiberius Wrote:
(September 13, 2016 at 10:52 am)Drich Wrote: When is 80 hot??? We are asked by the state to set out thermostats to 81 to help conserve energy. Again Who does not know to drink water when you are hot? We have an aircondition shop which on the hottest days at best can get down to only 85, and we absolutly love it and are thankful not to be working in the full heat.

80 degrees in a big city, in a crowd of people, wearing a pantsuit, for an elderly lady. Admittedly, the choice to wear a pantsuit probably wasn't the most advisable, but that is her style, and American politics is all about style. Her not wearing a pantsuit would be like Trump not wearing a regular suit. Her campaign probably didn't want any focus on her outfit. Again, not advisable, but understandable.

Quote:As far as the coughing.. With all due respect, I do not know how good your doctor is, but I think we can both safely assume that a former first lady, secretary of state, senator, and now presidential candidate has access to literally THE Best doctor in the world. In turn I am sure your doctor (as does mine) somewhat limits your diagnosis you to the flat rate fee he gets from the insurance company to diagnosis a chronic cough that doesn't meet critical status criteria. Doctors have to wait till more to show up with a cough to be green lit for addition expense of further diagnosis. Unless you are coughing blood and bits of lung, there is only so much the insurance company will pay for.

This happened when I was living in the UK, so insurance doesn't even come into it. I was seen by a number of doctors, prescribed several medications, had an invasive procedure, and still no diagnosis. It was a cough; it happens.

Quote:The fact that she had a persistent cough for 9 months under the care of the world's finest physicians, unlimited resources, best drugs and had access to the most advance facilities, means there is something really wrong especially when she is under scrutiny for her health. you know she did everything she could to keep all of this at bay and could not with the all the might modern medicine and her millions had to offer.

Or it means her doctor told her it was just a random cough, that no drug could make it go away, and it would eventually go away on its own. Just because people are rich doesn't mean they have access to miracle drugs. A cure for the common cold still eludes us for instance.

Quote:When you consider what she has access to, and the pressure she is under to show herself healthy and does everything she can but passes out at the worst possible time... Calling this a major health issue maybe an understatement.

You're right, it's a massive overstatement.

So... you are equating medical care of Joe (European) smow to the level of health care a world leader?

Do you really think you got the same attention with your cough that clinton got?

Messages In This Thread
RE: ???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero? - by Drich - September 13, 2016 at 11:34 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump going to Prison? FrustratedFool 392 21505 February 22, 2024 at 2:55 am
Last Post: GUBU
  NAACP going to far? brewer 17 1280 October 30, 2021 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone going to watch the Jan 6th hearings? Brian37 39 3603 July 28, 2021 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Going a bit far with pronoun usage again Foxaèr 20 1407 May 18, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Is The NRA Going Bye-Bye? BrianSoddingBoru4 46 2283 August 9, 2020 at 5:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  They're going to catch sh*t for this. Brian37 8 909 April 25, 2019 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  So, Brits. How's Brexit Going? Minimalist 190 16253 February 4, 2019 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The market and where the economy is going. Jackalope 19 2337 December 15, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike. onlinebiker 69 7748 November 3, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Clinton campaign declined Bill Maher's help cause he's an atheist. CapnAwesome 21 1664 September 21, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious