Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 10:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
(October 13, 2016 at 12:27 pm)Drich Wrote: I did not blame the victim. I simply explained why there is a time limit to rape in some states.
emphasis mine.

Bullfuckingshit. You explained jack crap.

Let me quote you since you don't see where you blamed the victim:

Quote:It is far more likely that alleged 'victim' seeks or see to further benefit from said can drilling by changing their consent status. After all how can one prove consent? Now how can one prove consent after such a long time? oh, that's right they don't say anything for more than 5 years.
bolding mine.

Quote:...when some people rightfully obtain victim hood they seek to go no further. If you find a person like this, then the best thing is to pay them their due and move on to try and help someone who wants it.

Who the fuck are you to say that a victim doesn't want help? Asshole.

And this gem... because you totally took what I said entirely out of context, shifted things to BLAME me for not speaking up. Never mind that I said why I didn't report it in the first place. Threats, fear and intimidation mean nothing to you. Nope. You just continued to lay blame squarely on MY shoulders because you are dripshit.

Quote:You by your own word don't seek justice for yourself or anyone else

Oh look... here's another. What's this make? # three?
Quote:If you want to be a victim the rest of your life then simply continue down the path your on. Seek consul only from those who pity you and offer condolences. Don't ever seek to move past what happen only seek to forget it till someone mentions the word rape in a way you don't want to hear it and then force yourself to relive it.

I didn't say I wanted to be a victim for the rest of my life. I had already stated that I had put it behind me. Furthermore, you don't know what I have done in my life to try and move past it. So don't you dare make assumptions on something you don't know. YOUR words and your blatant ignorance triggered me. Your insensitivity to a traumatic event got that fucking ball rolling. Asshole. And judging by the subsequent nature of this post, you continue to do so, not having a single clue as to how I handled my own shit at the time it happened. Yep. I shared a part of my past because YOU decided to write a post claiming the following:

Quote:IF it takes a woman or man waits 5 years to report a rape... it wasn't.

So yeah, let's trivialize the victim's experience all together by saying it didn't happen simply because they didn't report it within a certain timeframe. So I guess if a five year old child is raped by their uncle, but they are threatened with death by that uncle, if they so much as tell their parents... it's not rape because they were too scared of dying, to fucking report it? AT FIVE YEARS OF AGE? Or maybe a seven year old girl is repeatedly raped by her dad, but dad threatens that if she tells, he will do the same thing to her younger sister. So she doesn't say anything because she wants to protect her sister? No... according to YOU those incidents aren't rape because the goddammed five year old and seven year old children didn't report it. You'd probably want to blame them both for not having the common sense to know that they would be safe even if they did report it, so shame on them for not thinking like an adult, right?

What if you just found out that one of your daughters was raped several years ago, but she didn't report it out of fear? What if it was past the SOL for your state? Based on YOUR reasoning and shit opinion, would you be so ignorant to tell her "Oh honey, you didn't report it within the SOL for our state, so, I'm sorry, but the trauma you think you went through, didn't really happen. Sorry for your loss. Just get over it and move on. Daddy loves you."  Yeah. I can actually envision you saying that. To your own child.

This is NO different with adults who have been threatened, coerced, intimidated or have had any other means of "keeping them quiet" done to them. If the adult is genuinely in fear for what may happen, they aren't going to report it. At the least, they are going to have a very difficult time wrestling with the knowledge that they should report it, but what if they do and the threats turn out to be promises that ARE followed through with? You don't fucking get it. You'll never fucking get it.

Look you motherfucking piece of shit. I don't care who the hell you are. You get NO free pass to make a determination that a rape didn't happen just because it wasn't reported. Get the fuck over yourself and quit being such an arrogant, worthless, piece of fucking shit.

Go play in heavy traffic. Moron.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York? - by Joods - October 13, 2016 at 2:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1367 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Liam Neeson: Rape, Revenge, and Race Relations Rev. Rye 233 16519 February 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 507 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1515 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1147 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1667 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 653 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1676 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 999 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25649 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13