Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 9:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
(October 19, 2016 at 1:49 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(October 19, 2016 at 12:31 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Honestly I wish we'd use the nuclear option to send Drich on his way.  I don't think anyone appreciates hearing from him and some of us don't like what he brings out in us.  

With God'sChild I always felt like there was some warmth and humanity there even though his responses became pretty predictable and of little interest to anyone here.  I don't think he was toxic at all.

Does anyone at all like the topics, discussion or presence of Drich?  If not, how would we activate the nuclear option for the first time?

God'sChild was banned, but not THIS moron?!  WTF?  

To answer your question: No.  I feel Drich's presence is absolutely toxic to this forum.  I think he argues in a particular, round-about way on purpose to send threads spiraling for pages and pages.  I can NEVER discern what his sincere feelings on a subject are (which again, it seems he's vague on purpose to keep people biting at him), and he insults people in incredibly hurtful ways because he knows it will derail the thread, giving him the opportunity to send us around and around for no good reason.  He's practically admitted as much in this very thread, ffs!  If this isn't the definition of trollish behavior worthy of a permaban, then I don't know what is.

I am always on the side of law and order unless it violates the constitution or scripture.

I don't generally take a position. i simply offer truths and talking points. unless the bible or the law says "X" then i believe "X"

I try and emotionally detach from any given topic so i can openly and honestly evaluate both sides.

Here I am simply trying to push you people into doing a little more thinking on the subject than "rapes is bad M'Kay, Rapes, is bad."

I wanted to define it, talk about victims, talk about pushing them to action as a means to determining their own victim status in this heads. getting help for those who want it walk away from those who did. I wanted to push the idea that consent is the only determining factor in rape. and that there is no evidence for consent. then the topic pushed into terms and termonology. i saw another chance of make another fun lesson to separate emotion from the points and facts you are representing. I wanted to see if any of you saw the irony in what I was doing, how i was taking the typical atheist position had 'proof' and citations on my side and how you guys were just arguing 'feeling.'

Now I've open my play book and shared all of it with you.

1 So where do I stand? Rapes is bad M'kay, rapes is Bad.
2 Victims should not wait and seek help asap
3 permanent victims should be made aware of their choice and offered help or left alone.
4 People who argue feeling rather than fact will always be made the fool.
5 If you are arguing with me and I am also taking on 'the rest of AF' as well, then know if you start reading stuff i write to other people, and try and plug everything in for yourself, you can't help but feel I can't offer a coherent argument.

Why? because you all don't seem to understand that not everyone is on the same page. I maybe on level one with you, and you read a level ten, but none of the posts in between. Or maybe level 10 had different question than you did on level 1 which brings us to a completely different aspect of the conversation, something in your line a of questioning we would not ever get to... so to you it does not make sense.

Being at the center of a barrage of attacks/challenges is a helluva lot different than being one of 10 launching those attacks. that fact that i can track and keep up with every level of conversation and offer you all a semi coherent argument is amazing. Let alone go point by point with everyone who asks.

I am not saying you can read posts not addressed to you, just understand instead of me have one conversation with 10 people I am having 10 conversations at once. That simply means if your going to break in to another conversation use some common sense, and approach what it is you and I are both doing with a little honesty.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York? - by Drich - October 19, 2016 at 3:19 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1367 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Liam Neeson: Rape, Revenge, and Race Relations Rev. Rye 233 16519 February 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 507 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1515 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1147 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1667 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 653 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1676 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 999 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25649 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13