Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president.
RE: RE: The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president.

#triggered

Considering how deeply you want to go bashing me in the above, I think it pretty obvious who has the vendetta. Who takes it personal.

For starters, you're misrepresenting the fuck out of shit I've said historically. Don't fucking sit there and tell me and everyone else here about all this shit I've supposedly admitted to when I've said no such thing. I didn't peg you as a dishonest liar who would attempt to smear someone in such a way. The context is there on all of my previous posts, if you want to take a quote of something I said previously and twist all context to it that's up to you, but to then call me the asshole in this situation when you're clearly the one with the problem is a fucking joke. You're the one who bashes every differing opinion I post. You're the one who has posted my shit in the hall of shame. You're the one instigating this bullshit now and you're the one with the fucking problem dude.

I have openly admitted to being an asshole on this forum yeah. I've admitted to being rude to people straight off the bat sometimes when it probably isn't necessary. But one thing I think I always am is honest about it, if I ever make a mistake I'm usually the first to admit I'm wrong. I think my reputation on this forum is testament to that to be perfectly fair. Whenever I say there's a circle jerk here or that this forum is full of people with the same opinion, that's because for 95% of the posts it's fucking true. How many posts do we get a day with the same opinion? I don't resort to using this every time someone says something to contend my own opinions, I certainly wouldn't if they used reasoning to back up their viewpoints, but often times they don't bother, like you didn't bother in this very thread. Hence the comments about this being a circle jerk.

Oh, and if ridiculing someone's comments with no reasoning given, is not an insult, neither is calling them a hypocrite and backing it up with the reason, an insult.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president. - by Napoléon - November 5, 2016 at 4:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1025 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 889 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Compulsory Voting BrianSoddingBoru4 132 10012 December 28, 2022 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Fireball
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 936 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 887 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Attack on voting Spongebob 103 6781 August 18, 2021 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1747 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 25219 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The electors are voting right now. Gawdzilla Sama 18 1124 December 15, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5193 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye