Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president.
RE: RE: The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president.
(November 5, 2016 at 7:22 pm)Rhythm Wrote:
(November 5, 2016 at 4:23 pm)A Theist Wrote: I'm already deprived of healthcare...I can't afford what they offer where I work and I can't afford obamacare....
Patently impossible.  If you can't afford it, you'll be on the lists of the subsidized.  That's how obamacare works.  If what you mean is that you don;t -want- to pay the premiums and/or have found yourself to be living beyond your means........well, cry me a river.  I've been there, I didn't bitch and moan, or lash out at poor people because of it. I got off my ass and changed my situation.

Quote:and what about the millions of other low wage working people who are stuck paying the bills for those who don't contribute but are screwed out of having the benefits they pay for? You think it's okay to shittify their lives? You think it's okay to screw over the working people? The ones raking us over the coals are the democrats in Washington. Taking money out of the pockets of 60 hours a week low income wage earners and doling it out to those who don't contribute. How is that fair?
The low wage are the ones that obamacare has been a plus -for-.....what america do you live in, on what planet?  "Those who don't contribute" were already -on- free, state healthcare, before obamacare, in so much as those services even existed, where folks like yourself and your betters hadn't demonized them as the problem, rather than their crushing poverty.

Quote:...and how is that even remotely - American -...let alone a good idea to continually screw over the working people? Whatever happened to the idea of personal responsibility, to work and provide for your households? Your way, taking from the working people who can barely make ends meet themselves, and putting it in the pockets of those who leech off everybody else, doesn't create unity.
You and I both provide for our families, that seems to be the american ideal from where we sit, doesn't it?  Let's cut to the chase, you don't like the "moochers"....you know, your fellow trump voters ( I know, I know, you had a darker set in mind, lol).  So fuck those guys, who cares if they're american, let them get sick and die quickly, because you're accustomed to a certain standard of living.

Quote:Get rid of Obamacare. Why should working people continue to pay for something they can't afford to benefit from themselves?
If you can't afford it, it gets subsidized. We help the least of us because it is by -their- situation, and not ours, that the value of our nation can be determined.  My success is not made sweet by seeing my fellow americans suffer. The taxes I pay mean little to me and the world to them. Personally, I'm on the VA system. Unlike yourself, I'm all in with the USA and always have been.

What a crock of shit man....I'd be ashamed in the presence of a flag if i thought the kinds of things you've expressed, here.

You're full of shit. You don't anything about me. Yeah, I was on the list subsidies alright. Some fucking help that was. Even with the subsidies it was out of reach. You can take your bleeding heart liberalism and shove it up your ass. You don't care about the working people. All they are to you is a tax source to fund government distribution of wealth. You should pass along your advice to those who don't contribute, stop bitching and moaning and get off their asses and change their situation.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president. - by A Theist - November 6, 2016 at 8:21 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1025 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 889 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Compulsory Voting BrianSoddingBoru4 132 10016 December 28, 2022 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Fireball
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 936 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 887 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Attack on voting Spongebob 103 6785 August 18, 2021 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1747 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 25223 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The electors are voting right now. Gawdzilla Sama 18 1124 December 15, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5193 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye