Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 11:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Were social justice warriors responsible for the election outcome?
RE: Were social justice warriors responsible for the election outcome?
Divinity Wrote:Ahh yes, the poor 'white male' oppressed much like the Christians in this nation.  It's not fair that Hillary focused on college kids--never mind that our college kids are in debt up to their throats (many of whom are white males btw) .  Hillary should focus on white male issues more, becuase they're the majority like it or not!   "This is a Christian Nation!"  That's what it sounds like.  I mean give me a fucking break.  This is so fucking stupid.  All the Republicans give a damn about is 'what about me?  What about mine?"  Shit,  You think a President is going to bring back your jobs, then you're an idiot.

Manufacturing isn't coming back.  Coal is naturally dying.  And it'd be fucking stupid to think otherwise.  I'm sure it's nice for the idiots to hear.  They want to think someone is going to chase away all the mean brown people who are 'taking their jobs'.  Because they're the majority dammit!  Oh yeah, and Coal is bad for our environment. Only the complete morons think otherwise.  But they don't give a fuck about none of that--who cares if Florida is underwater in 100 years?  These fuckers won't live to see it so it's cool with them!  World's ending anyway according to the Jesus freaks.

Hillary didn't lose because she didn't focus on 'white males' enough.  She lost because FBI Director Comey made a political move, and because the DNC was brazenly stupid to show bias to a candidate that was going to win without their help.

Is economic decline for the working class in the Rust Belt really a white male issue, just because white people are the majority there? I would have thought it's a poor working class issue.

It seems to be really important to many Democrats to avoid addressing these economic concerns, to the point that they'd rather try to get a Constitutional Amendment to abolish the Electoral College so they can ignore those parts of the country with more impunity going forward.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Were social justice warriors responsible for the election outcome? - by Mister Agenda - November 15, 2016 at 1:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 1126 58642 May 13, 2024 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Social democracy in Europe without 5 minutes Interaktive 1 603 January 3, 2023 at 4:55 am
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 6124 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Does Social Issues matter when deciding your political affiliation? T.J. 48 3184 April 21, 2022 at 9:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2294 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Amy Coney Barnett officially confirmed as Supreme Court Justice Rev. Rye 33 2183 October 28, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 838 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5493 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1637 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Social Security and wealth. Brian37 20 1147 July 9, 2020 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Brian37