Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 10:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something That, Deep Down, We All Know
Something That, Deep Down, We All Know
http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/featur...ity-201112

Quote:As you stand in endless lines this holiday season, here’s a comforting thought: all those security measures accomplish nothing, at enormous cost. That’s the conclusion of Charles C. Mann, who put the T.S.A. to the test with the help of one of America’s top security experts.
RE: Something That, Deep Down, We All Know
Fuckin' A.
Trying to update my sig ...
Even in death, they still serve.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Say wha?
All because of a violent barbaric religion.

muslims and christians. When the fuck will the world be rid of those vile diseases?

[Image: Evolution.png]

(December 23, 2011 at 1:43 pm)Cinjin Wrote: All because of a violent barbaric religion.

muslims and christians. When the fuck will the world be rid of those vile diseases?
I don't think I agree with you on that.

[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
I do, oh, how I do. Get rid of both of those fucked up diseases.
It would be better if they did away with each other (thankfully they seem intent on doing exactly that). Blood does not wash off the hands as easily as one might imagine.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 23, 2011 at 6:57 pm)Rhythm Wrote: It would be better if they did away with each other (thankfully they seem intent on doing exactly that). Blood does not wash off the hands as easily as one might imagine.

Not to us Rhythym, but it does to those with the help of vicarious redemption.

The free ticket to douchebaggery.
(December 23, 2011 at 1:04 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Even in death, they still serve.

How's the view from there?

From this atheist in Arizona, it looks like Islam was served up; not being served. 9/11 was a victory for certain elements; but not Muslim elements, not my kind of American element.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, not a truther; I'm a strategist. If I'm a jihadist with resource, it's the White House. These guys are on jihad, failure ain't the option; so somebody else was in the mix. NYC, world financial capital? OK, then why the fuck fly right by Liberty Island?

Because somebody was gaming the play, that's why; somebody who knew exactly what was going to happen, that the towers were going to fall, that many were going to die, and exactly how the markets were going to respond. A numbers guy. A spook, a cut-out, or a miracle; and I don't believe in miracles.

Most Americans don't like to believe that America could do such a thing. I do the research; especially CIA, you wanna know what kind of nasty America is. If my guess is correct, that you're a Muslim in Turkey, yeah; you didn't lose on this play. I don't wanna see you lose on this play. I wanna see the big O grow a fucking spine in his second term and GTFO the middle east on this play...

Otherwise this thread is aggravation station. The sheep of America look up ten years later? That's their problem.
[Image: twQdxWW.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something I've wondered about Hollywood Foxaèr 23 920 December 13, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I'm Getting Real Down On Elizabeth Warren AFTT47 17 1682 November 3, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4616 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Meanwhile, Down on the Border Yonadav 6 835 March 11, 2019 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Something very bad is coming to the whole world. WinterHold 7 700 November 27, 2018 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The further dumbing down of the POTUS Joods 6 899 September 20, 2018 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 1678 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Say Something Nice About President Trump BrianSoddingBoru4 177 16589 June 26, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2272 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oh, Poor Mike Pence. His Favorite Hobby Horse Shot Down Minimalist 8 1727 April 21, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger