Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to be gone for a bit.
Going to be gone for a bit.
I'm going to be gone for a bit - between my personal physical and mental health issues, along with the imminent and inevitable passing of my stepmother, I need to focus on my family.

It may only be a few days, might be a few weeks. I'll see any PMs or emails should there be any.

I love all you guys dearly and hope that you'll keep me and my family in your thoughts.
RE: Going to be gone for a bit.
Always mate..ALWAYS.

I hope your Step Mother passes without any pain. I hope you overcome your current illnesses.

Always wishing nothing but the best for you.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
May your mother find peace in death.
Good health to you, bro.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Good luck mate, hope it all works out.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I am gonna miss you around here, but I totally understand.

If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you.

Heart

(December 24, 2011 at 5:57 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Always mate..ALWAYS.

I hope your Step Mother passes without any pain. I hope you overcome your current illnesses.

Always wishing nothing but the best for you.

I can't adding anything else to what Kichi said.
undefined
Agree with everybody who has posted.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

Thanks for the support, guys. I'm back for now.
Take your time and get your shit in order bro... we'll be waiting for you to come back.

Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2472 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Pizza, just bit the bullet, trying something new. Brian37 19 1328 June 14, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1122 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 624 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2374 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It's going to be a WARM winter onlinebiker 8 930 October 9, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1647 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1061 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1857 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What's the going rate for the tooth fairy? Cod 16 1530 April 17, 2019 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Figbash