Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a little bit strange to.......
It's a little bit strange to.......
Think about Boru when queuing at the deli counter in Tesco.
RE: It's a little bit strange to.......
It could be weirder . You could be thinking of Boru naked while in queuing at the deli counter in Tesco Consoling  
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(July 7, 2019 at 3:45 pm)Amarok Wrote: It could be weirder . You could be thinking of Boru naked while in queuing at the deli counter in Tesco Consoling  

That ain't ever going to happen.. A better thread title: Do you have control over thoughts that pop into your head? I think not.
(July 7, 2019 at 3:42 pm)Cod Wrote: Hear sheep while thinking Think about Boru when queuing at the deli counter in Tesco.

FTFY
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
No worries. People can't stop thinking about me.  I suspect it's a combination of my charisma, stunning physique, film-star good looks and world class humility.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 7, 2019 at 3:45 pm)Amarok Wrote: It could be weirder . You could be thinking of Boru naked while in queuing at the deli counter in Tesco Consoling  

Cut Boru some slack. I don't think anyone wants to think of me sliding across my vinyl floor like Tom Cruise in Risky Business. I actually have done that in my current house. Problem is I am not in my teens or 20s anymore.
Please pass the brain bleach.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(July 7, 2019 at 6:44 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Please pass the brain bleach.

I know, right?
I used to know a girl who told me she kept dreaming about me.  I was flattered until I found out she had been diagnosed with night terrors.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seems strange to me Ahriman 8 541 August 23, 2023 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1171 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. WinterHold 353 25494 July 12, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7108 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Pizza, just bit the bullet, trying something new. Brian37 19 1314 June 14, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1802 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1237 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2262 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Britain can be a bit strange! zebo-the-fat 37 3007 January 5, 2019 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1144 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician