Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The doorway to Hell
The doorway to Hell
Here it is I found it!.... See you bastards there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jxPR9_pp...re=related
RE: The doorway to Hell
SWEET...and frightening too.

I would not have gotten that close.
Apparently its a gas pocket or what not that's been burning for 35 years or so I think... pretty crazy.
(January 4, 2012 at 5:15 pm)Voltair Wrote: Apparently its a gas pocket or what not that's been burning for 35 years or so I think... pretty crazy.

Gas pockets mean underground crude oil is not far away, or at least I have read.
I am only getting my info from youtube but :p they mentioned that it was some poisonous gas( maybe methane?) and they lit it on fire to keep it from escaping. That probably were drilling for oil or something... too bad they created Hell dammit.
I read about this a wee while back. I think that they decided to burn it instead of letting the methane out, but they only thought it would burn for a couple of days Tongue

Quite impressive.
Cunt
(January 4, 2012 at 5:22 pm)Voltair Wrote: I am only getting my info from youtube but :p they mentioned that it was some poisonous gas( maybe methane?) and they lit it on fire to keep it from escaping. That probably were drilling for oil or something... too bad they created Hell dammit.

HA! So THAT is where all the dinosaurs buried their crap!
.... well if we have to go to Hell to find it then so be it.
(January 4, 2012 at 5:31 pm)Voltair Wrote: .... well if we have to go to Hell to find it then so be it.

We can form a mosh pit in the flaming dinopoop

thats a good name for a band; "Dinopoop"
fuck......yeah....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People are not 'Going to Hell' - they're already in Hell. The Kreisel 22 2393 February 18, 2021 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir