Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You better cry like you mean it, damn it!
You better cry like you mean it, damn it!
Quote:North Korea is punishing citizens who didn’t cry during the orchestrated public mourning over the death of Kim Jong Il, sentencing them to six months in a labor-training camp, according to a report.

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/201..._multiline

I hear people throw up the Kim Jong Fucks wherever atheists are being criticized. This is clear evidence of leader worship. Forced leader worship, at that. Kim Jong Un is barely different from the god of Abraham, the only difference I can find is that Kim Jong Un is real, and god is a made up fucking character.

This sort of extreme "worship or be punished unfairly" leadership style is indistinguishable from that the people in the OT must've endured. It's exactly the same kind of worship that the god of the Christians, Jews, and Muslims demands, and it only seems to be evident to those of us who don't subscribe to those beliefs. Imagine that.

"I don't care if you were a good, compassionate person who did many great things for my people. If you don't worship me, I will hand you down a ridiculously harsh punishment and you will suffer" -Kim Jong Il, Kim Jong Un, or Jesus?

Who fucking knows, right? I suppose if the length of the punishment had been specified, like, "for six months" or "for eternity", we'd know who the fuck was talking. Now, that's just a quote I made up for an example of my comparison, but it's been basically said by the leaders of North Korea, and the biblical god on many occasions.

The next time you hear atheists being compared to crazy fucks like this, tell them to shut the fuck up and read their bible. Or better yet, just say that it's easy to see that all Christian pastors like to have kinky sex, with men, for meth in their downtime. Ted Haggard did, so it must be true. Might as well use that argument, because any clear comparison between Kim Jong Un and their god you draw out for them will be vehemently countered with fingers in ears, and the classic, "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEEEAARR YOOOUU!" argument, prized by those of monotheistic faith.

I feel really sorry for these people of North Korea. It's the almost exactly the same feeling of sympathy I have for theists, except that the North Koreans probably abhor their leader, and wish to be freed of him. The theists choose this kind of leadership, and won't escape from it when given all the freedom in the world to do so. Worst yet, they wish to impose this sort of fascism on the rest of the free world, and condemn those who don't. It's sick, and I'm fucking sick of it.

/rant

RE: You better cry like you mean it, damn it!
I'd like to point out that Kim Jong Il is not dead, but ruling over North Korea with his divine father. Or so they say.

Very much a nonexistent entity like the Abrahamic god.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is republic better than monarchy? FlatAssembler 18 957 September 13, 2022 at 12:03 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why Political Parties Mean Nothing onlinebiker 10 629 September 29, 2020 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Frankly my Graham, I don't give a damn! Brian37 3 588 April 25, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christianity as religious institution in politics over islamic is sadly almost better Kimba02 3 305 April 11, 2019 at 6:55 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2230 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Laws Are No Better Than The Fuckheads Who Enforce Them Minimalist 2 618 April 3, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  When I Call Someone Like Farenthold a Fucktard - I Mean It Minimalist 2 621 December 14, 2017 at 12:56 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Did Charlottesvilel mean anything? CatholicDefender 118 26788 September 9, 2017 at 5:42 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Whoops. Damn That FBI! Minimalist 0 360 June 1, 2017 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  We'd Be Better Off With The Taliban In Charge Minimalist 2 1440 April 20, 2017 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie