Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 minutes of divine totalitarianism
RE: 3 minutes of divine totalitarianism
(January 18, 2012 at 1:12 am)Rokcet Scientist Wrote: [/font]

?

Sorry mate... Nothing is here.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

That's what George Orwell's '1984' looks like IRL. Stuck in the early fifties.
We in the west are of course much more advanced: with our convenient technology, totally inadequate data security, either corrupt or compromised data controllers, and a gazillion CCTV cams, our individual lives are always in the spotlight and totally registered for future application and/or manipulation! A digital Sword of Damocles!
Whereas the North Koreans can still hide behind the shed to gossip, we have no shed to hide behind anymore...
Errch!! Poor things
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
wow.......they are crying for their own lives!
It amazes me how so many people could cry so hysterically, yet remain dry-eyed. Maybe they were promised food if they showed up & made it look good.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(January 24, 2012 at 5:37 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: It amazes me how so many people could cry so hysterically, yet remain dry-eyed. Maybe they were promised food if they showed up & made it look good.

Better! They got an offer they couldn't refuse: cry or your head rolls!
Who can argue with that?
(January 24, 2012 at 5:37 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: It amazes me how so many people could cry so hysterically, yet remain dry-eyed. Maybe they were promised food if they showed up & made it look good.

I think they could only tear-up at gunpoint for so long before they were actually crying to not be shot by simply not praying for the dead dictator enough or even taking a break.

When I first saw this video, it genuinely made my heart weep for our species.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  divine logic? ignoramus 30 6134 June 26, 2015 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Subjectivism and the divine Lucanus 2 1067 January 5, 2014 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: MindForgedManacle
  Experiencing the Divine KnockEmOuttt 31 11040 August 14, 2012 at 4:10 am
Last Post: pgrimes15
  how the divine pen of N crushed the international atheists ftbullies 40 14516 August 1, 2012 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  St. John The Divine's private parking Rokcet Scientist 8 2873 March 20, 2012 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise