Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All part of gods great plan.
All part of gods great plan.
Saw this on facebook

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/why-i-r...-was-raped

I think I'm going to be illAngry
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
RE: All part of gods great plan.
Quote:My daughter, though, you see, is adopted. For all I know, she herself is the product of rape. Her birth mom was known to prostitute herself, and for women in that life, rape is common.

This was one statement from this fucking biatch who wanted her 15 seconds of fame, that really made me ill. This is the "mother" of a child who has suffered a horrendous experience, that is only 10 years old and this fuck knuckle of a 'christian' wants said child to "go ahead with whatever god has planned for her'

Luckily I do NOT live in the US...this biatch would be toast!!

Proof positive that the Abrahamic religions are based on paedophilia and such parents should NEVER have children!! Angry

Sooo ANGRY!!Angry
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Thank god for rape!

Angry
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
I love how she provides no arguments or reasoning for her decision. It literally went "Even though I know I am capable of murder, I didn't do it this time."

One of the most emphatically obvious attempts to get a pat on the back from people I have ever seen.
[Image: sig3-2.jpg]
God works in mysterious ways.

Maybe so, Nappy. His followers on the other hand are simply fucked up.
Yeah, so let's compound the girl's tragic experience with making her possibly carry & give birth to a baby just so you can feel good about not "murdering a baby." If it weren't for the so-called pro-lifers always lying and using hyperbole to call refusing to allow a fertilized egg cell from attaching to the uterine wall "baby murder," this lady could have given the plan B pill to her daughter and prevented compounding the tragedy.

What's a mentally challenged 10 year old going to do with a baby anyway? She's already suffered a rape, no need to make it worse by making her go through a pregnancy & birth at so young an age.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
That's one of the most evil things I've ever read. The person who wrote it is mentally ill. She lacks insight, compassion, and any fragment of a moral compass. I'm sure Jesus will usher her through the pearly gates, himself.

Maybe this woman should have forced her daughter's rapist to marry her, just like it says in her "good book."
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
That fucking bitch tried so hard to sound all loving and compassionate and she failed. Even through writing i can tell it is hypocritical brainwashed fake-compassion fame-craving bitch. There was no drop of sincerity in her writing. Did she ever thought about her sexually assaulted/rape "adopted" daughter. She was abused and physically tortured. Now she has to fucking live to give birth and relive her trauma everyday. Because of her stupid "righteousness" to save what could be just a few cells of sperm or egg cells with no consciousness, or to prevent pregnancy. She lets her daughter suffers it and act like she is all holy. My effing god i am beyond pissed. Christians are freaking effed up in the head.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The HIV plan brewer 2 275 February 7, 2019 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Most people are sheep . . . great experiment! drfuzzy 20 3484 September 3, 2016 at 11:16 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Earliest Modern Human Possibly Had Neanderthal Great-Great Grandparent Secular Elf 2 1011 June 29, 2015 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  What can other great apes really do? Alex K 20 4402 May 11, 2015 at 3:21 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Churches oppose three-person baby plan zebo-the-fat 36 6777 February 3, 2015 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What part of the world did the first humans assemble? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! 18 3792 October 18, 2014 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Is Rape Natural? Part 2, 2014 Edition Whateverist 91 12895 August 6, 2014 at 4:00 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Great barrier Reef ok for destruction by Australian government Gooders1002 19 5056 December 19, 2013 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Shit....not great news Minimalist 5 2304 June 10, 2013 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Refuting Creationist Claims Part II: Flood-Related Beliefs RonaldReagansGhost666 7 3692 February 26, 2013 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Cyberman