Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 18, 2024, 10:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Effect 3 Countdown.
Mass Effect 3 Countdown.
We did a similar thread for Skyrim.

After playing Skyrim for well over 200 hours I'm pretty bored of it. Great game don't get me wrong, but I can't put it in the same league as some of my favourites. Don't think I'll play it again until DLC comes and revitalises it.

So... BRING ON MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!

Ordered the collectors edition yesterday.
|
|
|
\/

I think this game looks more epic than any other I've played to be honest, what with all the character relationships being wrapped up, the reapers, finishing a trilogy etc; and the demo was fucking sweet. I can see me playing Mass Effect 3 online for a while.

Looking forward to it. Anyone else jizzing their pants in anticipation?
RE: Mass Effect 3 Countdown.
Fuck yeah. Now I can go back and finish the last mission from ME 2, which I refrained from finishing because there would be no more mass effect til 3 came out.

My pants too are filled with ejaculations of joy.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(February 22, 2012 at 12:36 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Fuck yeah. Now I can go back and finish the last mission from ME 2, which I refrained from finishing because there would be no more mass effect til 3 came out.

You could of just completed it multiple times. I have about 4 completely different playthroughs with different relationships and play styles.
I didn't think about that until just recently and I felt like I wouldn't have time before 3 is out. I might start now and do what I can until 3 comes out, finish 3, then go back and finish my sencond profile on 2 and then export the data to 3 and play 3 again.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(February 22, 2012 at 12:44 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I didn't think about that until just recently and I felt like I wouldn't have time before 3 is out. I might start now and do what I can until 3 comes out, finish 3, then go back and finish my sencond profile on 2 and then export the data to 3 and play 3 again.

It shouldn't take long to whiz through if you have it set to the lowest difficulty. I'm doing one last run through with a 'paragon' stock hero commander shepard.
AAAaaaaagh im far tooo exited!!! The kinect voice controls are awesome!
I only got my first xbox in October, so I had a field day buying awesome games for cheap

Played and intensely loved skyrim until I finished the main quest and have never gone back to it since and doubt I ever will

Never played ME1 but recently completed ME2 and loved it. I started playing again on insanity level... Jeeeezus its hard

Look forward to ME3, so long as it doesnt dumb down the RPG angle (as I believe happened from 1-2)

In the meantime I am running through Deus Ex - What a cracking game that is
(February 22, 2012 at 12:58 pm)Insanity x Wrote: AAAaaaaagh im far tooo exited!!! The kinect voice controls are awesome!

I dont have kinect, so I want this feature removed please lol... If I can't have it noone should!

There's also a multiplayer?
(February 22, 2012 at 2:52 pm)Chuff Wrote: I dont have kinect, so I want this feature removed please lol... If I can't have it noone should!

There's also a multiplayer?

Shock Nooooo, Then i cant shout "Shotgun!" and wake up my family!

Yes, I have the multiplayer demo from buying battlefield 3. havnt played it tho :/
(February 22, 2012 at 2:52 pm)Chuff Wrote: I started playing again on insanity level... Jeeeezus its hard

Play through with a Sentinel class, it's piss easy. Whenever you lose shield just bump it back up with the tech armor, otherwise just use warp and some dlc weaponry. That's how I did it.

I thought getting 100% achievements on it was pretty easy compared to other games.
I haven't bought any of the DLC as to buy it all would cost more than I spent on the game itself - They should scale it down as time goes on!
Plus with all the people getting their accounts hacked lately and the PSN farce last year I'm not too keen about trusting them with my credit card details.

I hope there's more chances to use the nuke launcher in ME3 ! Craziest weapon I've ever seen on a game!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video New Mass Effect announced! Napoléon 29 3141 June 21, 2015 at 10:02 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Ever notice how Mass Effect 1 character does that Sigurd2 12 1986 January 14, 2015 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Mass Effect 3's ending Creed of Heresy 1 1075 November 30, 2012 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Mass Effect 3 demo thebigfudge 2 1175 March 6, 2012 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Skyrim Countdown R-e-n-n-a-t 183 52397 January 17, 2012 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Mass Effect 1 & 2 KawaiiKoneko 10 3088 January 11, 2012 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: R-e-n-n-a-t