Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abstaining from Vaccination should NOT be a right
..barring medical circumstances as always.

Here I am suffering incredible lower back pain in my kidneys caused by influenza, collapsed on the floor this morning and spent 15 agonizing minutes dry heaving.

The thought that these monstrous shitstains of inhuman rodent filled garbage are exposing their child to measles, objectively which has worse/more painful symptoms on average than influenza makes me fucking mad.

And they're the root of the the Indiana measles outbreak, starting from the superbowl.

Culling these parents may be in best interests of the child, the community and public welfare... (not serious. I hope...)

REF: http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/h...story.html
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
RE: Abstaining from Vaccination should NOT be a right
Quote:..barring medical circumstances as always.

I have not the slightest problem with people enabling evolution to proceed on its majestic course,indifferently culling the fuckwitted from the gene pool.

I DO mind,a lot,when their fuckwittery effects normal people, such as my good self or anyone about whom I care.

Perhaps we could just quietly put them down? Thinking
I'm not terribly concerned about this one Moros. I mean those 8% who are being deliberately exposed by their idiot parents will probably grow up ( if they survive) to be just as stupid.

As I said in another thread...the world is already terribly overcrowded. We can all use the extra space.
Quote:..barring medical circumstances as always.

I have not the slightest problem with people enabling evolution to proceed on its majestic course,indifferently culling the fuckwitted from the gene pool.

I DO mind,a lot,when their fuckwittery effects normal people, such as my good self or anyone about whom I care.

Perhaps we could just quietly put them down? Thinking

I'm sorry to learn of your suffering. A senior,I get all kinds of freer and subsidised vaccinations and tests. I take whatever is on offer.

Here some vaccinations are done at schools,with an opt out policy for parents. Of course Catholic schools simply inform parents ex post facto. WOW! Really Pad? Of course, would I lie? Angel Cloud

My next test is a colonoscopy.Undecided
That's a pain in the ass.
Public health issue. That's what makes it so irritating. Why not campaign for their rights to shit in our water while they're at it?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 25, 2012 at 12:16 am)Minimalist Wrote: That's a pain in the ass.

Not the way they do it here;I'll be unconscious.

My all time favourite was an endoscopy I had in 1980:

A nice spray of buscopan for the gag reflex,then some intravenous valium. I was as high a kite for nearly 12 hours.

Apparently ,once we got home,I decided I'd like a cup of tea.Turned on the gas and wondered off.Returned some minutes later,lit the gas and blew off both eyebrows.
Whilst I'd love if everyone got vaccinated, I don't trust the government enough, nor do I believe they have a right (or should have) to force you into taking something against your will.
Quote:nor do I believe they have a right (or should have) to force you into taking something against your will.

Once again,there are no such things as natural rights. Governments have the power to do pretty much as they like. 'Should' is a value judgement, and I disagree with your position..

I have no problems putting the common good before the rights of the individual. This is because large numbers of people are too fucking ignorant or stupid to act in their own best interest.Emotionally I could not care less about such morons or their idiot offspring. It is that it is not in the best interest of the body civil to allow large numbers of its population to die from terminal stupidity.

My perception is that the American system of democracy seems to emphasise the rights of the individual. Our system emphasises equality.I have no reason to be paranoid about my government. However,I would be very much so if I lived in the US.
What he said Smile
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I stay or should I go? POLITICAL op/ed Brian37 53 7019 August 26, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  High percent of republicans refusing covid vaccination brewer 36 3307 March 24, 2021 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Incels and THOTs are left wingers, not right wingers. Ismir 24 2209 November 4, 2018 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Should not vaccinating your child be a criminal offence? Coveny 32 4951 December 3, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Friends Across the Pond: Why You Should Not Give Up On America Rhondazvous 26 3853 November 11, 2016 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Hillary should not have immediately offered the disgraced DNC chair a job. Whateverist 12 1653 July 30, 2016 at 2:51 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  The US should not intervene in Ukraine! sven 82 12558 April 16, 2014 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Not everything should be private Dragonetti 0 890 May 6, 2013 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Dragonetti