Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying you with food
Thumbs Down 
Buying you with food
This came through the door of my flat earlier:
[Image: J4cQj.jpg]

I was going to send them a text, but fuck if I wanna be standing around all night debating with some pigeon brained moron.

I thought it would be interesting to see what you guys would send to them though. I was trying to think of something they couldn't come back with a canned answer for.

Suggestions?
RE: Buying you with food
Question- Can I haz hotdog without strings attached.
Flat number- The continent of Africa

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Hotdog nothing... answer me this: can God send me a hot woman?
-Recently released rapist, dark alleyway-
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(February 27, 2012 at 4:51 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Question- Can I haz hotdog without strings attached.

Has to relate to christianity :/ I was really thinking of just being a cunt and asking them a load of arsy questions about why is god an asshole.
Better be a god damn mofucking good hotdog.
(February 27, 2012 at 5:18 pm)Napoleon Wrote:
(February 27, 2012 at 4:51 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Question- Can I haz hotdog without strings attached.

Has to relate to christianity :/ I was really thinking of just being a cunt and asking them a load of arsy questions about why is god an asshole.

Now that would be worth a free hotdog. Mind if I join you?

Then after that we can drive them mad by debating the criminal justice system.
I'm more than tempted Tongue wonder if they will bring it to my house?

my question: Why do you continue to believe despite the overwhelming evidence Christianity is complete bullshit?
(February 27, 2012 at 5:21 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Now that would be worth a free hotdog. Mind if I join you?

Then after that we can drive them mad by debating the criminal justice system.

If only you were here Rev, then we'd get a hotdog each and get to pwn a couple of bible thumping douchers.
My bad, my bad.

Question: How comfortable are you with the notion of vicarious redemption? Should I be punished, up to and including execution, for the crimes that others have committed? Simply put, would you scapegoat me?
Flat Number: Calvary.

Sincerely, JHC
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Ask them: Does Batman eat hot dogs or do hot dogs eat Batman?

Then, prove them wrong ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do religious people justify raising and slaughtering animals for food? Alexmahone 113 13029 December 6, 2017 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Little Rik
  Bank Chief Methodist Minister Caught Buying Meth & Cocaine... Fidel_Castronaut 6 1582 November 23, 2013 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Stop buying lesbian Girl Scout cookies IAmNotHere 30 6764 November 14, 2013 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  So ...IF you are without adequate food water and housing this= your religiousness? KichigaiNeko 7 2943 August 10, 2011 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Food for thought AngelaRachnid 33 16422 July 23, 2009 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Anto Kennedy