Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As impossible as it may seem....
As impossible as it may seem....
the republican party just got even stupider.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2012022...36E01.html

Quote:PORTLAND, Maine (AP) - With centrists becoming few and far between, Republican Sen. Olympia Snowe cited the increasingly polarized climate of Washington in abandoning the U.S. Senate after three terms, giving Democrats new hope of winning the longtime GOP-held seat.

Sometimes criticized as a RINO - short for Republican in Name Only - Snowe continued to express her desire for the national parties to find middle ground to get things accomplished, saying she was frustrated by "'my way or the highway' ideologies."

One of the few moderates has had enough.
RE: As impossible as it may seem....
Of course, smart people get out when the getting's good. Rat's wait until the water comes across the deck before they abandon ship.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theresa May resigning as PM Rev. Rye 17 1877 May 26, 2019 at 4:38 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Theresa May seen off the coast of Blackpool Cod 0 325 March 11, 2019 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Cod
  We may have different points of view but can we still be friends? GODZILLA 26 3715 May 30, 2018 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I may get a lot of heat for this, but here it goes NuclearEnergy 31 8633 September 8, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump May End DACA Program Seraphina 30 9078 September 8, 2017 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Stay Out Of The Water Chris-Someone May Throw A Harpoon At You Minimalist 14 3650 July 3, 2017 at 4:02 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Sorry, AZ may have passed TX polar bear 12 1986 May 30, 2015 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Pyrrho
  He May As Well Fuck With Their Heads Minimalist 10 2505 January 20, 2015 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  The Tories seem to be mimicing the worst aspects of the USA downbeatplumb 7 1424 April 8, 2014 at 8:38 am
Last Post: cromwell
  Federal judge may have legalized same sex marriage in Utah. TaraJo 31 7252 December 28, 2013 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist