Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite meals
Favourite meals
Ok, so it's Friday night, you have the whole evening to yourself and you decide to stay in and watch a film.

You can have anything you like for dinner, so what do you have?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Favourite meals
Ummm ONE of these: Some kind of Chinese meal with duck rolls (or Chinese Stir Fry with prawns), Mexican cheese on toast, a good Thai Curry, um not more of the top of my head but I like a LOT others (they spring to mind though).

And for dessert ALL 3 of these (preferably): A mango and strawberry smoothie with a nice bit of ice, a drink of Lemon Ice Tea and some Baked Alaska (Ideally).

EvF
Any kind of quality pizza; Yeah chinese.. pretty much anything; Indian too.. salty lassie plus toffee ice cream to finish it off. *drools* LOL Smile
MMM toffee ice cream. Mint choc chip, pistachio, tutti frutti (Sp? Lol) and good old vanilla (with pods MMMM good quality stuff MMM) (plus many others like cherry MMMM) are very nice too.

Buy yeah toffee's a classic Tongue Big Grin Tongue

EvF
My faves:

- Goulash with Rice or pasta
- Red cabbage with pieced of apple and potato and a meatball
- Sauerkraut and bratwurst
- Lasagna Bolognese
- All kinds of pasta (also in honour of his noodlyness of course).
- Kapsalon (semi-local dish)
Ow and Ben and Jerry's New York Super fudge chunks.

Chocolate ice cream, white and dark fudge chunks, pecans, walnuts, and fudge-covered walnuts.”

According to Ben & Jerry’s official website, it’s number 6 in popularity. According to my stomach, it’s number 1.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
BBQ Cheeseburger!!!
Or seafood pizza!!!

With anykind of candys for the movie.

Yaeh, that is great food Smile
Wizard's first ruleTongueeople are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.
I'll have what I had ... I arrived home to find my wife had cooked me spaghetti bolognese, yummy ... glass of red wine, some fresh bread and butter and some grated cheese ... ah ... sorted!

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
(May 15, 2009 at 1:58 pm)Darwinian Wrote: Ok, so it's Friday night, you have the whole evening to yourself and you decide to stay in and watch a film.

You can have anything you like for dinner, so what do you have?

THAT depends entirely on who's cooking.As I live alone that usually means me.

I was in the mood,it might be homemade pasta for "Lasagna al forno della Nona" .(I also make my own mince) Followed by home made gelato (I have an ice cream machine)

More likely to be a something I can throw in the oven for anything from 15 minutes (pizza; I make my own bread) to a couple of hours.

I make a lot of my own stuff because I have the time and like to cook.It's also often cheaper (although not the pasta or ice cream)
Meatloaf is my favourite meal!Tongue very tasty.
- Science is not trying to create an answer like religion, it tries to find an answer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have a favourite raptor? BrianSoddingBoru4 14 945 July 31, 2020 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Do you have a favourite rodent? BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1767 July 26, 2020 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Gnomey
  What's your favourite songs with sax in it? Little lunch 32 2789 June 20, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What's your favourite SUBWAY®? ignoramus 33 6573 April 18, 2018 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Antares
  My favourite comedians smashing SJW journalists. paulpablo 0 541 June 18, 2017 at 5:18 am
Last Post: paulpablo
Star Your favourite Atheist Celebrities Quotes! Zaphod Beeblebrox 20 5668 September 20, 2016 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Your favourite TV show is racist challenge. paulpablo 66 9898 September 15, 2016 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Index of great threads and my favourite discussions robvalue 17 7477 December 2, 2015 at 11:50 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Top 5 favourite rivals? ignoramus 31 5287 November 16, 2015 at 1:56 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Favourite type of pet ForumMember77 47 4662 October 29, 2014 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut