Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 6, 2024, 1:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embedding videos?
Embedding videos?
I just tried to embed a YT video in a reply, only to get a link instead of the nice shiny flash player we've all come to know and love. At first I thought it was me doing something wrong as usual, but then I spotted the same thing regarding the excellent Shockofgod spoof shared by reverendjeremiah. Is this something that can (dare I even say will) be fixed at this end or could it just be YT diddling around again like they're always doing?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Embedding videos?
YEAH!!! Whats up?!?! Get the apps for YT and MP3's or there will be hell to pay!!!

LOL

Dodgy

Yu fukn wit my fav forum
Well, there is that of course. I also find it convenient sometimes to illustrate a point with a visual aid (it's worth a thousand words apparently).

Wink
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(March 5, 2012 at 2:51 am)Stimbo Wrote: Well, there is that of course. I also find it convenient sometimes to illustrate a point with a visual aid (it's worth a thousand words apparently).

Wink

Im the forum bully... Who do I have to hold down and fart in their mouth to get something accomplished around here?

Do you need a visual aid for that one?

LOL
No need - that one came with its own visual. Technicolour, Vistavision and 7.1 Surround Sound.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Images and videos not displaying. Edwardo Piet 19 2034 October 29, 2017 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Can I Embed Videos YouTube That Start At A Certain Point Here On AF? Edwardo Piet 2 896 September 4, 2017 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Videos not showing up on mobile Aegon 6 1656 December 5, 2016 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Embedding animated GIFs? LadyForCamus 4 1204 April 5, 2016 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Videos in posts not working Joods 8 3241 February 25, 2016 at 12:25 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Can't see videos pineapplebunnybounce 6 2435 November 29, 2013 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Youtube videos not posting? TaraJo 14 4862 February 10, 2013 at 11:42 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Videos not showing Napoléon 8 3060 August 15, 2012 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  videos not showing Emancipated 6 2583 December 3, 2011 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: Emancipated
  'See All Videos' in Thread Feature The_Flying_Skeptic 2 1961 June 11, 2010 at 8:56 am
Last Post: leo-rcc