Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] from Kony 2012 thread
[split] from Kony 2012 thread
Im having a hard time understanding you Tiberius.

You say you support people having a right to be as racist as they want, and to even have that racism supported by law. You support people to be allowed to be as mean and greedy and racist and hateful as they want in business and in their regular life and that these things should naturally be enforced by the police.

..albeit you are obviously opposed to murder, which makes sense that you post this video in that light.

I dont know. Maybe its just me, but this is a big jump between "People should be allowed to hang up whites only signs and have the police enforce it" to "Kony should be stopped."

Am I right in thinking this? You would stop Kony, and try to save the children. But after saving the children you would allow the police to enforce racism, haterd and greed. These very children you might save and bring to your country, but fully support a business in paying them less than whites, or not selling them services, taking advantage of them socially and economically, as "whites only" busiensses enforced, etc..etc...

Look, i dont want to fight over this again, but I am having a hard time understanding how you can jump from "whites only signs should be enforced" to "Kick Kony's ass".
RE: KONY 2012
(March 7, 2012 at 10:53 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Im having a hard time understanding you Tiberius.

You say you support people having a right to be as racist as they want, and to even have that racism supported by law. You support people to be allowed to be as mean and greedy and racist and hateful as they want in business and in their regular life and that these things should naturally be enforced by the police.

..albeit you are obviously opposed to murder, which makes sense that you post this video in that light.

I dont know. Maybe its just me, but this is a big jump between "People should be allowed to hang up whites only signs and have the police enforce it" to "Kony should be stopped."

Am I right in thinking this? You would stop Kony, and try to save the children. But after saving the children you would allow the police to enforce racism, haterd and greed. These very children you might save and bring to your country, but fully support a business in paying them less than whites, or not selling them services, taking advantage of them socially and economically, as "whites only" busiensses enforced, etc..etc...

Look, i dont want to fight over this again, but I am having a hard time understanding how you can jump from "whites only signs should be enforced" to "Kick Kony's ass".

Big difference in somebody talking about their opinion and actually killing, raping and kidnapping in huge quantities.
(March 7, 2012 at 10:53 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: "Pure Beef"

Dude, seriously, take your retarded beef somewhere else, this isn't about racism or any of that bullshit. This is about saving innocent people's fucking lives.

(March 7, 2012 at 11:00 am)Insanity x Wrote: Big difference in somebody talking about their opinion and actually killing, raping and kidnapping in huge quantities.

I pointed that out. Its obvious Tiberius doesnt like murder.

I would also hope that Tiberius is opposed to raping, kidnapping and murder as well.

..besides, to Tiberius is more than just "talking" hateful shit. Its allowing the police to ENFORCE the hateful shit in the name of "property rights and free market".

There is a difference.
(March 7, 2012 at 11:12 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote:
(March 7, 2012 at 11:00 am)Insanity x Wrote: Big difference in somebody talking about their opinion and actually killing, raping and kidnapping in huge quantities.

I would also hope that Tiberius is opposed to raping, kidnapping and murder as well.

Me two.

I'm just not sure why there is an issue with the idea that he opposes mass murder and still agrees with free speech despite how wrong or stupid their opinions are.
(March 7, 2012 at 11:01 am)Napoleon Wrote: Dude, seriously, take your retarded beef somewhere else, this isn't about racism or any of that bullshit. This is about saving innocent people's fucking lives.

Dude, seriously, in all of our discussions with each other, did I ever ONCE suggest that you could only post certain things or to "take that retarded beef somewhere else"?

No.

I am WELL aware it is about saving innocent peoples lives, and that ISNT what I posted about.

If you insist on suggesting I have a beef, or that I am retarded or something, it would be best if you did such on what I actually posted, and not on something I never said...or based on something you just assumed.

Did I NOT post "maybe its just me.."?

I like you Napolean, I find your posts to be great, but if you insist on telling me what I can and cant do, or that my posts are somehow not valid... How about extending the same freedoms and courtesy to me that I extend to you?
(March 7, 2012 at 11:16 am)Insanity x Wrote:
(March 7, 2012 at 11:12 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote:

Me two.

I'm just not sure why there is an issue with the idea that he opposes mass murder and still agrees with free speech despite how wrong or stupid their opinions are.

Because he goes beyond "just talking". He supports the police ENFORCING it as well. There is a difference.
(March 7, 2012 at 11:17 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Because he goes beyond "just talking". He supports the police ENFORCING it as well. There is a difference.

I don't know exactly what his views and ideas are so I'm not sure how far beyond he is talking about. But I don't see whats wrong with police enforcing free speech. Of course that depends where beyond leaves us.
(March 7, 2012 at 11:17 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: I am WELL aware it is about saving innocent peoples lives, and that ISNT what I posted about.

Then make another fucking thread. I don't see why we are yet again getting into a discussion about Tiberius's morals when we're in a thread which I frankly REALLY DON'T see the need for.

The whole thing about Kony is it's supposed to be making awareness across the globe and doing something to take down a dictator that is committing atrocities across Africa.

Why then, have you brought this same old argument up yet again? It's getting seriously old.

OK. If you really want to go at it with Tib, do it, but it's like every damn post he makes you come back to this point about racism. Just give it a rest please, I like you too but every time I see this it just detracts from the main point of the OP.

It's annoying for other posters when all you do is rip on T for being racist. Kony is the issue in this thread, not Tib's moral standards.
(March 7, 2012 at 11:32 am)Napoleon Wrote: Then make another fucking thread.
No, my post was in topic until you started complaining.

Quote: I don't see why we are yet again getting into a discussion about Tiberius's morals when we're in a thread which I frankly REALLY DON'T see the need for.
then stop responding to my posts. As long as I am not breaking the rules then I can post how I want regardless of how you think I should. If you dont like it, then put me on ignore.

Quote:The whole thing about Kony is it's supposed to be making awareness across the globe and doing something to take down a dictator that is committing atrocities across Africa.
Never questioned that. Were you assuming that I was questioning that?

Why then, have you brought this same old argument up yet again? It's getting seriously old.

OK. If you really want to go at it with Tib, do it, but it's like every damn post he makes you come back to this point about racism. Just give it a rest please, I like you too but every time I see this it just detracts from the main point of the OP.

It's annoying for other posters when all you do is rip on T for being racist. Kony is the issue in this thread, not Tib's moral standards.
[/quote]

Instead of looking into where differences in ideology lie, why not focus on that which we can all agree. DOWN WITH KONY!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Compare Joe Biden In 2012 To Him Today: Signs of Dementia Are Clear ReptilianPeon 11 1960 April 12, 2020 at 6:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  The Onion perfectly predicted Donald Trump in 2012 shadow 14 2271 August 24, 2017 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  After the U.S. invasion of Iraq, the country is split in 3 parts Ramy 1 813 December 1, 2015 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  [split] The word 'Nigger' and other slurs Belac Enrobso 153 22464 January 15, 2014 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Holocost denial for dummies. Was: [split] Do you think jesus christ existed paintpooper 55 10122 January 5, 2014 at 1:58 am
Last Post: Aractus
  2012 Elections results finally in US officially applies 4 Banana Republic status @ UN TheSteelGeneral 88 26770 January 15, 2013 at 1:27 am
Last Post: Anymouse
  Wilhelm Brasse. 3 December 1917 - 23. October 2012 Something completely different 22 11159 November 22, 2012 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Lion IRC
  Atheist's guide to the 2012 election Napoléon 15 4443 September 25, 2012 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Polaris
  [split]Ron Paul plays Yahtzee with Nazis cratehorus 69 28546 September 6, 2012 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Justtristo
  Republican Party Platform 2012 and Religion Faith No More 9 5044 August 31, 2012 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Jaysyn