Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls only section and boys only section. Do you guys have it?
Girls only section and boys only section. Do you guys have it?
Is there a place like that?

If so, then I would like to have access to the girls only section. The reason is because there are certain things that I don't want to talk about with the opposite gender.. you know, I just feel more comfortable talking to people of my own gender, but I'm not saying that i hate the guys or anything. It's just that I don't like mixing of the sexes too much all the time... and this is also a religious thing for me... that's why I want there to be a segregation area between the males and females in this forum... I don't like too much mixing between genders.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone... please forgive me

And if the forum doesn't have a girls only section... then i would really appreciate if the mods made one, if you're kind enough, especially for me.

Thanks
RE: Girls only section and boys only section. Do you guys have it?
???

:ROFLOL:

Goto an Islamic forum...

If you kiss Tiberius' butt enough, maybe he will grant your wish like a djinn
Who is Tiberius?

I don't understand why you're laughing. i think that's rude of you. And I;m already in an Islamic forum. Smile
Sadly its hidden until you send a female moderator a picture of you without any clothes on to prove which section you belong in.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
I take it you're not used to equality?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
So......POE?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 12, 2012 at 5:54 pm)NoMoreFaith Wrote: Sadly its hidden until you send a female moderator a picture of you without any clothes on to prove which section you belong in.

No, but I can only show my face to the female moderator... i will NOT take off my clothes.

(March 12, 2012 at 5:53 pm)Niqabi Ninja Wrote: Who is Tiberius?

I don't understand why you're laughing. i think that's rude of you. And I;m already in an Islamic forum. Smile

No, you are in an ATHEIST forum that happens to be kind enough to allow a Muslim topic.

And POE...
What about a hermaphrodites section for all those who are both male and female?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(March 12, 2012 at 5:42 pm)Niqabi Ninja Wrote: And if the forum doesn't have a girls only section... then i would really appreciate if the mods made one, if you're kind enough, especially for me.

Didn't realise this place was a mosque.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the adult section? FrustratedFool 33 2664 August 26, 2023 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  [Serious] Human Rights Section: the voting topic WinterHold 64 6923 July 22, 2020 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Porcupine
  Human Rights Section WinterHold 58 5751 July 15, 2020 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Reasonable way for a new section to be added Foxaèr 4 907 July 15, 2020 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Porcupine
  Blog section? *Deidre* 112 14214 May 12, 2018 at 3:08 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Which would be the appropriate section for certain movie discussions Astonished 2 1251 January 2, 2017 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Donald Trump section in the forum. paulpablo 18 1984 December 1, 2016 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Adding a "Life Stories" section to the forum Heat 7 1855 December 2, 2015 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Heat
  Rant section DIRTY_DEEDS_93 2 1176 March 23, 2015 at 2:48 am
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Hey, Guys.....How Come Minimalist 4 1566 December 19, 2014 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist