Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservapedia / Tim Tebow Shit fit
Conservapedia / Tim Tebow Shit fit
http://www.conservapedia.com/Main_Page

Quote:Colorado liberals want to trade away the outspoken Christian Tim Tebow as soon as today, despite doubts that newly acquired Peyton Manning can even play a full season in the NFL with his serious injury. The morality of playing Manning despite his severe neck injury is itself questionable.

The lamestream media are thrilled that conservative Tim Tebow is being forced out of Denver, and John Elway fell for the hype by signing a neck-injured Peyton Manning to a nearly $100 million deal. [12] "Plan B? I don't have a Plan B," Elway admitted. Was the real goal to replace Tebow with someone liberals would accept?

Strange how conservapedia can go from hero worshipping and pseudo numerological "miracles" that was "proof" Tim tebow was chosen of god to be a winner...To Tebow losing out big....to Gods will being easily usurped by the "lamestream media" in order to remove a chosen one of god to replace him with someone the god haters prefer.

It must be frightening being a Christian in this day and age. One moment you claim God is all powerful and an active manipulator in human affairs, the next minute you claim that even the smallest insignificant influence can usurp your all powerful gods will and power.
RE: Conservapedia / Tim Tebow Shit fit
I know "liberal" is the new pejorative among right-wingers these days, but claiming that liberals are throwing Tebow out of Denver? I don't care where Tebow was quarterbacking, if Peyton Manning wanted in, they'd kicked ol' Timmy out in a heartbeat. It's not that people hate Tebow, it's just that they like Manning more.

And maybe Manning won't be making religious displays on the sidelines after every touchdown.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Did they get Manning in because Tebow is actually a bit shit?
They traded the xtian faggot to the Jets....in that den of sin, New York.

The bastard better stay off his knees in Greenwich Village!
That was really amusing thanks for posting it.

Bottom line is that Tebow, minus all the hype, was one of the lowest performing quarterbacks in the NFL especially in terms of completions. Im just surprised that Peyton didn't go to the 49ers. They overall have a much better team and would be able to do more with Peytons talents in the short term.
"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." -Friedrich Nietzsche

"All thinking men are atheists." -Ernest Hemmingway

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
(March 21, 2012 at 2:28 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: I know "liberal" is the new pejorative among right-wingers these days, but claiming that liberals are throwing Tebow out of Denver? I don't care where Tebow was quarterbacking, if Peyton Manning wanted in, they'd kicked ol' Timmy out in a heartbeat. It's not that people hate Tebow, it's just that they like Manning more.

And maybe Manning won't be making religious displays on the sidelines after every touchdown.

I must admit, I am a novice when it comes to sports coverage. I just dont watch or follow sports....

Even then I am VERY aware that Peyton is much more popular to sports fans than one hit wonder Tebow. It has nothing to do with religion other than his gimmick celebration after touchdowns.
The last thing he'll have to worry about with the Jets is scoring touchdowns.
Now conservapedia

Quote:New York/New Jersey gets the outspoken Christian Tim Tebow, where he can do even more good than in pint-sized Denver! The Denver Post laments, "The trade also sends the circus that was Tebowmania to a city big enough to handle it." [12]The Lord works in mysterious ways indeed.

So first god puts him in his former team and god helps him make football goals, then conservapedia claims LIBERALS where being hateful to Tebow and getting rid of him...

NOW conservapedia suggest that God is moving Tebow to a larger city that can handle the Tebow fan base because god works in mysterious ways.
What were you expecting Rev.? Consistency from conservapedia?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(March 21, 2012 at 4:04 pm)Faith No More Wrote: What were you expecting Rev.? Consistency from conservapedia?

None at all. If the liberals kicked him out, yet God wanted him to get kicked out, then doesnt that make the liberals the servant of God? Since conservapedia is demonizing the liberals in this situation doesnt that mean they are persecuting the servants of god?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach Minimalist 12 2621 June 9, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Tell All Book Says Pat Robertson Full of Shit Minimalist 12 3546 September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8937 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  No Surprise, Here. Xtians Are Full of Shit. Minimalist 5 1199 August 4, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  Well, shit... Now who are supposed to worship? Cyberman 20 4532 July 5, 2017 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  How You Know This Shit Was Written By Men! Minimalist 48 11087 January 4, 2017 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Tim LaHaye is Dead! chimp3 29 3670 July 27, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Crazy shit from ezekiel. Brakeman 55 13780 August 25, 2015 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Can you believe this shit? Spooky 35 8577 July 18, 2015 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: IanHulett
  Christians say the creepiest shit Longhorn 57 8182 May 6, 2015 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Cyberman