Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donation Subscription
Donation Subscription
Just a thought on the subject of donations to the forum - Is there any option to, or anyway you could implement a recurring subscription to donate each month?

Something like that would be my method of choice as I can set it up and forget about it - I'm only talking about a small amount each month but if enough people did it, should hopefully cover the server costs.

RE: Donation Subscription
(March 28, 2012 at 1:59 pm)Chuff Wrote: Just a thought on the subject of donations to the forum - Is there any option to, or anyway you could implement a recurring subscription to donate each month?

Something like that would be my method of choice as I can set it up and forget about it - I'm only talking about a small amount each month but if enough people did it, should hopefully cover the server costs.

Easily done with paypal
I did ask people about this in the shoutbox but nobody seemed to want it. Now that someone does, I'll get right on it.
Update: This should now be working.

Go to the donations page: http://atheistforums.org/donate.php

There should be a Subscribe button below the normal Donate one. Simply enter a value (in USD) in the text box, and click the Subscribe button. It will take you to the PayPal website where you can confirm the subscription amount. If you want to cancel at any time, you can do it through the PayPal interface.
nice one.
Will sort something out over the next few days

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donation theophilus 2 1101 July 31, 2014 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Donation counter? Something completely different 2 1439 March 30, 2013 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Tiberius