Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silent Jews
Silent Jews
Isain't it funny how you never debate with a Jew, and its always either the xians or Muslims. I have never come across a debate with a Jew, EVER. Is it that that they don't what to debate and there afraid of being distoryed with reason or there keep to there selfs, or what. And you never see Jews try to recrute or threaten you with hell-fire.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Silent Jews
An orthodox Jew would be just as stupid as any of the others. Secular Jews seem to know better than to try to defend the stupidity they were born with. One guy I know regards Passover as a time to eat shitty food just to make his mother happy.

Maybe that's why every time we went to lunch he would order fresh ham?
(May 13, 2012 at 1:21 am)Minimalist Wrote: An orthodox Jew would be just as stupid as any of the others. Secular Jews seem to know better than to try to defend the stupidity they were born with. One guy I know regards Passover as a time to eat shitty food just to make his mother happy.

Maybe that's why every time we went to lunch he would order fresh ham?

So secular jew do it just because over tradition and unlike there mutant annoying offspring (xians and muslims) they know fighting is futile and just carry on.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
(May 13, 2012 at 1:13 am)Gooders1002 Wrote: Isain't it funny how you never debate with a Jew, and its always either the xians or Muslims. I have never come across a debate with a Jew, EVER. Is it that that they don't what to debate and there afraid of being distoryed with reason or there keep to there selfs, or what. And you never see Jews try to recrute or threaten you with hell-fire.
Its because they're elitist, and somewhat racist, I'm afraid.

To a Jew, discussing his religion or having anything to do with non-Jews, with us filthy "Gentiles" as they call us, (and what I have been called once before) is unthinkable.

Do you know some of them refuse to eat the food that's prepared by a "Gentile"?

Fuck them and their desert nomad god. No matter what we say about Christians and/or Muslims, at least they have the decency to acknowledge that we exist.
(May 13, 2012 at 2:04 am)Welsh cake Wrote: Its because they're elitist, and somewhat racist, I'm afraid.

To a Jew, discussing his religion or having anything to do with non-Jews, with us filthy "Gentiles" as they call us, (and what I have been called once before) is unthinkable.

Do you know some of them refuse to eat the food that's prepared by a "Gentile"?

Fuck them and their desert nomad god. No matter what we say about Christians and/or Muslims, at least they have the decency to acknowledge that we exist.

Well then let them stay there then, I can't be bothered with them. they will like all religion will die out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why did God give commandments to Jews? Fake Messiah 12 872 August 11, 2022 at 10:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  When Did the Jews Become Jres? Rhondazvous 10 1028 April 29, 2020 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Jews don't get a pass from me either. Brian37 13 1478 December 24, 2019 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The Jews are behind the NZ killings. ignoramus 4 998 March 27, 2019 at 6:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Jews, Christians, and "people of the book"(islam). rsb 3 1423 March 8, 2014 at 4:21 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  Jews don't get a pass "just because" Brian37 38 12108 October 1, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Oh god, the Jews do this shit too. Ziploc Surprise 8 3883 May 15, 2012 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: el_presidente
  Should Jews Celebrate "You Know What"? thesummerqueen 43 7968 December 22, 2011 at 1:30 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko