Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am a newbie
I am a newbie
Hi my name is Tina. I came to be an atheist about 6 years ago during a philosophy class. Also through logic, reason, intelligence, and education. I guess never feeling God's presence also. I am so excited to chat with other atheists, I feel so alone in this world.
GodlessGirl
RE: I am a newbie
Welcome to the forums!
And greetings from England. Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Hi from Perth Western OZ

Badger
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Welcome to this nice forum. Greetings from Bulgaria.
Thanks everybody!
GodlessGirl
Welcome to party.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Welcome

My philosophy teacher once asked me if I didn't believe that souls exist, howcome people have come up with the concept of souls. I said we also have the concept of fairies, that doesn't mean they exist. I ended up getting trown out of class... Well I was being trollish all the time before Tongue
Welcome from one newbie to another. Hope you enjoy your time here. I certainly have.
"Stop chasing your tail and relax. Jesus is watching you make shit up." Shell B to CliveStaples

(July 21, 2012 at 12:31 am)cato123 Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 12:22 am)C.W. Sims Wrote: I for one, as a homo, must say that if he was a homo, then he had to have looked fabulous on that cross. Nearly naked, body all ripped, oh wait.... yeah, never mind. I'm gonna just stop right there before I offend anyone. ROFLOL

I have a certain distaste for the emoticons, and particularly despise the laughing/rolling dude when used in response to one's own statement, but.....

Holy fuck that was funny! "Nearly naked, body all ripped,....". Oh, fuck me. I'm still laughing but can no longer piss myself since I've emptied the tank.
Greetings from some shite hole in Scotland. Big Grin
Cunt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFGrQMD6U...re=related

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey all... newbie decloaking! wchanley 33 3254 February 19, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Newbie from UK Lucian 4 818 September 9, 2022 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Newbie from UK Lucian 4 910 September 9, 2022 at 5:57 am