Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!
NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!
ok so i was texting my friend and she is a girl and she said i was the only one she trusted etc... anyway idk how this happend but at 4 am i texting back saying that i love her and that i want to go out with her and i said i had these feelings for two years....30 minutes lator i realized what i said and my hart started pounding hard and i havent got any sleep all night any one please help me!!!!
RE: NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!
Well what did she text back?
(July 25, 2012 at 7:24 am)Napoleon Wrote: Well what did she text back?

no it was acualy on facebook so it would tell me if he saw the massage so she didnt and its the middle of the night lol so no not yet
Wait for her to respond?

Don't chase it up, give her time to think it over. You've taken the risk of escaping friendzone by the sound of it, but you must give her space to think now.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
Then wait until she messages you back.

Okay you may not have meant to have said what you have said, but you've gone and said it now.

If it's how you really feel then why be so concerned? If she rejects you, take it on the chin and don't make a big deal out of it. If she's interested as well then it's party time.
(July 25, 2012 at 6:52 am)finalyawake Wrote: ok so i was texting my friend and she is a girl and she said i was the only one she trusted etc... anyway idk how this happend but at 4 am i texting back saying that i love her and that i want to go out with her and i said i had these feelings for two years....30 minutes lator i realized what i said and my hart started pounding hard and i havent got any sleep all night any one please help me!!!!

All you can really do is wait and see what happens. Undecided
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(July 25, 2012 at 7:29 am)Napoleon Wrote: Then wait until she messages you back.

Okay you may not have meant to have said what you have said, but you've gone and said it now.

If it's how you really feel then why be so concerned? If she rejects you, take it on the chin and don't make a big deal out of it. If she's interested as well then it's party time.
ahah to be honest i didnt mean to write it ..... but since i did i guess i already risked our friendship and sent it so well just wait and see lol wish me luck Wink

(July 25, 2012 at 7:27 am)NoMoreFaith Wrote: Wait for her to respond?

Don't chase it up, give her time to think it over. You've taken the risk of escaping friendzone by the sound of it, but you must give her space to think now.
hmm yeah your right i sent it i sent it i guess theirs nothing else todo but wait until day lol i just made it without sleeping
Lost my friendship with someone I used to love. Through being honest, though personally I haven't regretted it. Kinda thankful to be honest.

It could go well for you.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(July 25, 2012 at 8:06 am)Ace Otana Wrote: Lost my friendship with someone I used to love. Through being honest, though personally I haven't regretted it. Kinda thankful to be honest.

well you win some you lose some lol since i already asked her i guess i should of asked sooner or later ... though i think i picked a wrong time laughing but serious well its a few more hours until i am going to get a reply and hopefully its a good one lol
(July 25, 2012 at 8:17 am)finalyawake Wrote:
(July 25, 2012 at 8:06 am)Ace Otana Wrote: Lost my friendship with someone I used to love. Through being honest, though personally I haven't regretted it. Kinda thankful to be honest.

well you win some you lose some lol since i already asked her i guess i should of asked sooner or later ... though i think i picked a wrong time laughing but serious well its a few more hours until i am going to get a reply and hopefully its a good one lol

It'll probably go better for you. Because with me and Jess (that's the bitch's name), I was politely informing her that I can never be with her. Due to her previous commitments (she ran off with a few men, popped out a couple of kids). She didn't take it all too well. She had (probably still has) a huge crush on me.

After the block on FB, she stalked me for fucking months. Tongue

I'm sure you'll be fine. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need a lttle help with a few questions please Guesto123 16 1999 January 20, 2015 at 12:03 am
Last Post: Nope
  Hey y'all - I need some non-Christian help on a short survey Baba Asheri 16 4003 March 27, 2013 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  New here, need help with my sons schooling dean211284 10 4952 July 3, 2012 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: dean211284
  STUDENT IN NEED OF HELP finleyk 14 3734 March 19, 2012 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Rob
Sad Hello, I need help =( JohnDG 8 1829 April 12, 2011 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Hi Guys I need help Woolleyman 10 3788 April 8, 2011 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist